Funny U2 pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
imghettoforrealzyo.jpg

He looks like he's trying to rap :lol: :yikes:

do we want to take any guesses as to which part belongs to who? and yes I'm talking about the lower half because the top half is obvious :lol: other wise we wouldn't call ourselves Plebans. :lol:

ETA, Here's my guess lol:

8329_326764505007_637245007_9232405_2572835_n.jpg

I think you're mostly right except for the left knee/ankle. The knee is Larry's, the ankle is Adam's (check the pasty white skin). And that hat is Edge's, since the shadows on the hat and the lower right side of Edge's face match. :nerd: I spend way too much time studying images.

the sneeze interview was from U2.com prior to the change for the Vertigo tour. People think U2.com sucks but it really sucked backed then! I haven't seen most of the interviews they had up since they switched it in 2004/2005. I do remember this one because I watched it a zillion times. Edge was rambling on about something and Adam sneezed in the middle, they both laughed and Edge said bless you. It was cute....

I think you're mostly right except for the left knee/ankle. The knee is Larry's, the ankle is Adam's (check the pasty white skin). And that hat is Edge's, since the shadows on the hat and the lower right side of Edge's face match. :nerd: I spend way too much time studying images.

so do you think that that's still Larry's left thigh?

also pasty white skin on Adam? I always took him for a tanning type, especially back in '93.

Back
Top Bottom