Free-Stylin'

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was going to post more from erised but I'm just so overwhelmed that I don't know what to pick from. I'll have to look a little later.

:wave: SE21, I'm here!!!

00319785.jpg

00319781.jpg

00319787.jpg

00319769.jpg

00319773.jpg

:hyper: :mad:

i've got a package waiting for me in the dorm office and there's not one there to get it for me

:combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust: :combust:

ERISED, YOU RULE!!!!!! :hug:

i would have said something about an hour sooner, but it's taken that long to regain consciousness/the ability to speak in more than incoherent mumblings

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
attachment.php

roe I just emailed you....sorry about the aim thing. I clicked the wrong button. :ohmy:

lol s'ok. :) it happens, i always screw that kind of stuff up. silly computers. and an apology for not having any pics up yet :reject: ive had family in town and the musical im in (thankfully not singing in heh) opened this weekend so its been a bit hecktik :crazy: but i will find some edge lovliness for sure!

I give up. I was going to post a nice photo of Edgie but my computer is being weird. I'll try again another time :sad:

Last edited:
SpanishEyes21 said:

you've been obsessed with your mail lately:eyebrow:

yeah something to do with the fact that i have life

i don't want to live in this dorm anymore. i did get my notification that i'm moving to another building next year.

Back
Top Bottom