Free avatars! Come and get 'em!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DreamOutLoud13

Blue Crack Addict
Okay, so I made a bunch of LJ icons featuring our favourite four lads (which can be seen here here), and I decided to also resize them for Interference size, and share them here :D

Group 1:
bicon.jpg
aicon.jpg
licon.jpg
eicon.jpg

Thanks for all of the compliments :hug: And if you see one you want, by all means, take it. That's what they're there for :)

And if any other graphics makers or other PLEBAns proficient in editing software want to get involved, maybe we can make this like... "The Avatar Thread" (either rename it, or make a new one) for posting ones you've made or making more for people by request (even just cropping and resizing pictures for people that don't know how). Oh, and we can make signatures too, for those that can use them.

In the first set - is that one of Larz with short hair recent? Dare we hope the greaseball effect has withered on the vine?

Devlin said:
In the first set - is that one of Larz with short hair recent? Dare we hope the greaseball effect has withered on the vine?
Unfortunately not. It's Elevation era (or maybe Pop?). I refuse to icon the greaseball. I refuse to acknowledge it. I refuse to include it in fanfic.
In my fantasies Larry has had a haircut and a shampoo :grumpy:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Unfortunately not. It's Elevation era (or maybe Pop?). I refuse to icon the greaseball. I refuse to acknowledge it. I refuse to include it in fanfic.

Amen sister!!!:wink: :yes:

in my world too..(short haircut and clean):huh:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Hey, youcould always hold him down while I wash and cut his hair. I /am/ the groommistress!
Groooooooooooom Da Larry! Groom!

Right after I groom Bono! Lion Cut!

Devlin said:
Right after I groom Bono! Lion Cut!
:madwife: Don't you dare!

Okay, now I've dug out some old Last Night on Earth lyric sigs I had lying around:

lnoesig0.gif

lnoesig.gif

(^ my personal favourite)

lnoesig2.gif

And a CoeXisT/One matching avatar and signature I made a while ago:

oneavrs.gif
onesig.png

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:lmao: I think Larry himself may be in denial about the thing of which we do not speak. We need a PGP to hose that man's hair down and give him a decent trim.

Awesome job on the avatars - I love the idea of an avatar thread!!! :applaud: I'll try to make some this weekend, though I'm sure they won't be as snazzy as yours. :bow:

Huff. You and Galeon Girl won't let me have any fun, DreamOutLoud. :grumpy:

Can I at least groom Larry?

Back
Top Bottom