For Cat Lovers Only XIII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about that. Pet stores still carry those plastic balls for hamsters to run around the room in and they're supposed to be absolutely terrifying for the little guys.

Yeah, and flea/tick preventatives that poison and kill animals, dog chews that splinter and cause obstructions, cat and dog foods that contain ingredients with zero nutritional value, etc.

:angry:

24062009236-1.jpg

:lol: she's only forgiven for laying on my new $3,800 laptop because she happens to be getting a little old and is not as all-round chipper as she once was. I should have thought of captioning it though :D

My cat Misty sometimes walks in front of my roommate when she is on her PC and stands in front of the monitor

I had someone bring me a laptop that was missing keys b/c the cat tried to attack the cursor and slid on the keyboard, peeling off keys. Hey was embarrassed by it but I just laughed. Easier to fix than a coffee spill!

Last week we adopted two cats from the local animal shelter. Millie is about one or two years old, very sweet and maternal, and a beautiful long-haired tortoiseshell tabby.
s320x240

Chessie (named after the mascot of the Chesapeake and Ohio Railway -- lots of train fans in my family!) is about ten weeks old, grey with possible tabby stripes, alternates between extreme energy and sound sleep, and purrs like a motorcycle.
s320x240

Though the two are not related, Millie seems to have adopted Chessie as a daughter. And they're both very happy in their new home here. :heart:

^That is the first thing I noticed

Same here! Really pretty eyes!

Our neighbour's cat came by again today. :lol: Miep was in the garden but as usual the wuss did nothing. He's really friendly and sometimes comes over to our garden to socialize. His brother also comes by, they're both Burmese. I think he's a chocolate point or something like that, light colour, brown around the mouth, eyes and ears. The brother's a cream/orange-ish colour. :D Both really friendly(maybe a little too..) and always looking for a cuddle.

Thanks guys! :heart: Meezer is a Siamese mutt. I adopted him from a Siamese rescue. He was a stray when he was picked up; he had been in a house fire and his tail was badly burned. 2/3rds of it was removed so now he has the cutest little stump tail. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom