For Cat Lovers Only XII - Post Pics, Ask Questions, Comments, Etc.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao: the cat is all, "well, you know what, fuck you too! i didn't HAVE to do that! :mad: "

:lol:

:lol:

i just watched it again . :lmao: The cats face is so calm.

Hers a pic of my neighbours new cat Sammi.

moto_0038.jpg

This is Stevie... the newest addition to my family:

Photo122.jpg

Photo129.jpg

Photo192.jpg

Photo216.jpg

Photo222.jpg

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!! :heart: My sister has a cat just like this and I want my own little tuxedo kitty someday. I think they are so adorable! This coming from someone who until this past Feb HATED cats. :reject: I would get one now but I still live with my sister and her Lily and she does not think Lily (or the dog) would approve of a kitty. :(

Tuxedo kitten!!! :cute:

So cute.

Sicy, adorable, as always. What is Zoey playing with in the first few?

Stevie is soooo cute!! :cute:

And Zoey and Saki are always gorgeous. :yes:

Stevie's my little man. He's still so tiny. He's now 12 weeks, and he's smaller than the 6 week olds in the pet shop. He's in perfect health, he's just going to be a midget!

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys, I'll post more pics as we take them!

Ok, this is what I have of my man:

n504878980_981635_6638.jpg

This is Stevie at 2 weeks. He hadn't even opened his eyes. This is the day we met him.

n504878980_1096894_7455.jpg

n504878980_1096902_9997.jpg

n504878980_1096906_1322.jpg

Playing on our bed

n504878980_1096913_3611.jpg

n504878980_1096927_8694.jpg

n504878980_1096933_876.jpg

n504878980_1096941_3865.jpg

n504878980_1096985_9340.jpg

Random playing

n504878980_1096234_6934.jpg

n504878980_1096235_7167.jpg

With his mum, Lauren

Stevie's my little man. He's still so tiny. He's now 12 weeks, and he's smaller than the 6 week olds in the pet shop. He's in perfect health, he's just going to be a midget!

Anyway, thanks for the comments guys, I'll post more pics as we take them!

My cat, Pokey was like that. He is now a healthy 18 year old man, around the size of a six month old.

Stevie is really adorable. The one on him of the bed makes him look super tiny. :cute:

Awwwww, Stevie!!! :love:

One of our kittens was smaller than the rest, and she still is at 10 months. She's a pound and a half smaller than her sister, and several pounds smaller than her brothers.

Great pics, Sicy!

Aw, Stevie! :cute: I always wanted a black & white cat just like that (they've always seemed to be smarter than the average smart cat for some reason) but instead I have a long history with orange cats (also brilliant, mind you).

ETA: I swear, just as I finished typing the above, my Chihuahua started barking like crazy - the bark that says "Come quick, there's a kitty cat on the fence!!!!!!" It was the neighbor's black & white cat.

Aw, Stevie! :cute: I always wanted a black & white cat just like that (they've always seemed to be smarter than the average smart cat for some reason) but instead I have a long history with orange cats (also brilliant, mind you).

Ha! Funny you mentioned that! Of my two tuxedo boys, the long haired one is really calm and docile, but the shorter haired one is definitely the smartest of our cats, and really needs a lot of stimulation, or he gets into mischief. I keep saying that we need to find him a kitty job. :cute:

but the shorter haired one is definitely the smartest of our cats, and really needs a lot of stimulation, or he gets into mischief. I keep saying that we need to find him a kitty job. :cute:

:cute: I want to kidnap my neighbor's b&w short-haired cat. That cat just sits on the fence outside the window looking at my dog through the window while he goes crazy barking, and the cat is just looking at him like, "duuude, WHAT is your problem?" I've seen litters of cats where only the b&w of the bunch plays fetch and stuff like that. They are frisky little creatures!

I just love Stevie's little tippy tail! :cute:

I almost named LBC (Little Black Cat for those new to this thread) Steve -- well, actually his name would have been Steven J. Katboy -- but it just didn't really fit him. So he's stuck with LBC (which gets shortened to LB). I also sometimes call him Dude or Dudems. Whatever fits at the time.

And speaking of LB -- he's been playing in the litter box lately. And by playing I don't mean he digs around in it or flings kitty litter around...nope he comes and waits while I clean it and add more litter, then he hops in and rolls all around in it. I tell him he's weird, but he just gives me his "yeah, so?" look and then rolls around some more. I don't know what the thrill is for him, but at least he only seems to do it when there is fresh litter in the box. :coocoo:

some new ones of the cats in my family :)

Will up close and personal.
IMG_0640.jpg

My sister's cat Fredo.
IMG_0683.jpg

IMG_0693.jpg

My parents have a new siamese! she's 12 weeks old and nameless so far. :D
IMG_0706.jpg

IMG_0708.jpg

:cute::cute::cute::cute:

Question, how do you get non blurry pictures with the flash off? I can never seem to do it. :(

kittiesdec08047.jpg

Loki coming as close to sprawling out on his back as I have ever seen him.

kittiesdec08027.jpg

Loki and Mitzi sucking up heat. I think this might be the last picture of Mitzi -- I had to have her put to sleep Dec. 12

kittiesdec08044.jpg

Miss Myrrh and Oscar. I love the look on Oscar's face. I've had Miss Myrrh about four years now and for most of that time she hasn't liked anyone. She's starting to re-think that and was surprisingly happy to have Oscar sitting on this box with her. She may become a sweet cat after all. :)

kittiesdec08046.jpg

Miss Myrrh. I just thought she looked cute in this pic.

kittiesdec08031.jpg

Ricky in his favourite heat-absorbing pose. :)

kittiesdec08052.jpg

LBC. He's such a sweet and happy cat.

I got up for a minute and Otto was probably thinking, it's about frickin' time! I returned & he'd taken over my seat. We are now sharing, but we'll see how long he lets me stay :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom