Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, Who! :grumpy:

I'm not in my best moods today. :grumpy: I woke up with blood all around me coming from my nose, great way to start the day! :up: Apparently we have to go out tonight for my sister's graduation party and I didn't even fucking knew about it. I was told today. :mad: I HATE WHEN PEOPLE TELL ME THINGS IN THE HOUR!!!! It's not like I'm going somewhere, they could have told me this like a damn week ago. :banghead: People in my house can be really selfish, just think about themselves and forget about the others. I'm soo tired of this. Now I have to get all dolled up for her, and since I went to bed at 5 o'clock and woke up at 10, needles to say that I'm fucking sleepy, but I won't be able to sleep cause I’ll have to take a shower and if I go to bed I'll look like a bum later. I'm soo tired of this. I want to move out and have my own life. :grumpy:

Can you tell I'm a little :grumpy: today! :grumpy:

:( I'm sorry about your day :hug: At first I thought you were mad at me lol. I'm sorry your family is selfish :grumpy: Maybe i can make your day better :D :kiss::love::wink:

aaaawww :hug: You make me feel better too, when im not havin a good day :heart: I'm glad we tlak to eachother :wink: I'm glad interference is here too... i dont know what i would do if it wasnt... I don't think im gettin the special edition u2 cd :( cause, from what I see under the tree there's only a wrapped (normal) cd... so I think i just got the cd IF its even the cd. I'm kinda sad... cause all i wanted was teh special edition, its the only thing i asked for :sad: oh well, at least i have somethin... *sigh*

The_Edge89 said:
May I interfere (again)?
I have to tell You not to worry Who, I've got the DVD+CD version and it's in a normal cd case.
But if you wanted the book too, then I'm sorry for interfering
:huh:

:up:

We didn't even get the book. If I could I would have bought it.

The books why i wanted teh special edition :( And I hate lookin at the pics on the net, it's not the same feeling. I showed my parents it and said it was ALL i wanted for xmas... ill just have to save up my own money... wait... that would take too long I bet, cause by the time I got the money all of them would be sold :sad:
I'll just... i dont know... :(

:hug: :hug: ;) Sorry, guys, my computer hasn't been in the best shape. I am getting closer for it to be in the best shape it can be. I had a great Christmas, how about you guys?;):):);)

My xmas was great! I got U2's album witht he dvd :heart: You odn't know how happy I am! WOO! And I got The Sims 2... and I made and Edge and Morleigh, they look exactly like they do in real life! HA! It's awsome!
What did you guys get?

oasis.jpg

You got as oasis cd :( I didn't :sad:
You got a lot of cds! DANG! You lucky goose! All I got was a U2 cd lol, well for cds. Is the oasis cd good?

Yes, it is!;) I might send you a copy of it after the holidays!;):):p It is very good but you will probably like it more than me because you are a bigger Oasis fan than me!;):hug::hug:

well... you could make me a copy of it and i could make you a copy of one of my cds taht I have :) so then I wont feel bad for not sending you stuff hehe.

OH GOOD IDEA! HEHE! Well... waht one do you want? I think I bunred you Who's next didnt I? I don't remember. I'll burn you Who Are You? Ok? I LOVE that album, its awsome hehe. Gee :/ I have to go find it! Now that I mention it I wanna hear it lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom