Fly & CIB!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do :) And I would be listening to it if Kelly wasn't here with me. I'm glad she's here though, or I would be all alone. Kelly says Hi :wave: lol. YOu can say stuff to her if ya like, I'll tell her and will be like you'r etalkin to her lol.

But if I was gonna listen to me cd player I think I would listen to... Oasis or the beatles... I cant torture myself my listening to U2, cuase I want the new album so bad... it hurts to listen to otehr junk of hteirs lol. But if I did for some reason listen to U2 I would listen to Zooropa :heart: It's such a great album!

Can ya tell I'm bored? Look how much I'm typing lmao.
:hug::kiss::love:

I saw on your profile that God Part II and Streets are your favorite U2 songs. I love God Part II! :love:

What's on your cd player right now and what's your favorite song on Zooropa (mine is Numb I think)?

:hmm:

I dont know whats on my cd player I think it's oasis... yep it is cause this morning i was daydreaamonin about noel and liam while listening to it on the bus and noel was about to hurt liam really bad but I had to shut off my music cause we werew at schol :(
Numb aswell :D

Well I'm back and you havent even responded :( poop! Love youy!

Look at this hottness pic!!!!
britishguitar.jpg

I wish he was you, or you were him, causeI love you so much :hug:

Hey sorry I was gone. I'm really tired and I end up sleeping... :lmao:

Noel is cool there but...... I'm even cooler with aguitar on me. :evil: Did you know that guitar was made specially for him?

Me loves ya too! :kiss: :hug:

I bet you look hott with a guitar on ya :wink: You sexy man :hug:
I figured it was made special for him, not too many britishness guitars in the world :lol:
Love you :heart:

Yesterday, on the radio, for the first time, I heard Metallica's "Until it Sleep!" Good song!;):up:

Cute Irish Bono said:
Yesterday, on the radio, for the first time, I heard Metallica's "Until it Sleep!" Good song!;):up:

I love that song! :applaud:

I'm not sure if you're going to enjoy the cd I'm making for you but I hope you do. I'm trying to put a lot of diferent bands in it but maybe it sounds weird, I don't know.... :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom