Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Man, I feel so out fo the loop - I miss you guys! ): :sad:
School got pretty messy for a while...but its all good now! Only one exam left! I finished both of my art courses so it is only english left :up:

I've got my own little projects going now, but I wanted to get back into things and I decided to try out something new at the same time - I can't actually remember the last time I worked on black paper.....so here is my attempt using chalk and white ink. Be gentle, its been a while :wink::lol:

DSC_0070.jpg

That chocolate is THE BEST EVER btw!!

EDIT: I hate how computers mess drawings up...blends are smoother irl

:hug: I hate exams.

I love your artwork, it's amazing :up: :cute:

:hug: 'Ta guys!

@Katie - yeah I'm in my last year of A-levels and I took Fine art and Graphic design as 2 of my options - hoping to go on and study as an illustrator at university in September! :D

I missed you more domo :kiss:

I'm comming to London in three weekishes, but I really don't have the time to drop by :( I have to take the tube/train to 'Glasto intermediately. Only have a week off and can't stay any longer.

:hug: Thanks Gabi

@Katie that's awesome! Are you going into your first year too?

@ Domo, not talking to you. You are coming to London town (and not seeing me) and you are going to Glasto without me. :sad: *rugby tackles you* :wink:

Just for that I propose a next round to our art challenge....:hmm:

Yep. I'll be freezing my ass off in Maryland but I'll be doing art at least...and I won't have to do math...good lord, that's a relief.

:hug: Thanks Gabi

@ Domo, not talking to you. You are coming to London town (and not seeing me) and you are going to Glasto without me. :sad: *rugby tackles you* :wink:

Just for that I propose a next round to our art challenge....:hmm:

:sad: I know I'm a total bitch.

Challenge accepted. Lets just pick a deadline and no theme to make things easy.:lol: how about 22nd of June? or after Glasto? Because I will be on hiatus for a few days.

Btw I see a llama in the smoke effects. >.< .

:sad: I know I'm a total bitch.

Challenge accepted. Lets just pick a deadline and no theme to make things easy.:lol: how about 22nd of June? or after Glasto? Because I will be on hiatus for a few days.

Btw I see a llama in the smoke effects. >.< .

Its okay. I still love you :hug::kiss: The week Glasto is on is the week of my last exam anyway, so I couldn't hide in your bag and smuggle myself in ): :lol:

And 22nd is good with moi.

I am now going to look for the Llama....

@Wayne, thank you :)

Man, I feel so out fo the loop - I miss you guys! ): :sad:
School got pretty messy for a while...but its all good now! Only one exam left! I finished both of my art courses so it is only english left :up:

I've got my own little projects going now, but I wanted to get back into things and I decided to try out something new at the same time - I can't actually remember the last time I worked on black paper.....so here is my attempt using chalk and white ink. Be gentle, its been a while :wink::lol:

DSC_0070.jpg

That chocolate is THE BEST EVER btw!!

EDIT: I hate how computers mess drawings up...blends are smoother irl
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMyeahIloveit :love:

It looks so different, in contrast black and white... love the laser beams.

@popmartmelon93 - your last picture is absolutely impressive :love: Painting it in black and white was an amazing idea :up: Well done :applaud:

Nah, I haven't. I'm not sure I want to lol. I'm in a habit of not looking at my artwork too much after it is finished otherwise I start hating it even more :lol::shifty:

Okay, this is going to be an effing big post, unfortunately...

I drew a bunch of sketches of mister Hewson today because I was printing photos of my favorite bands and had a bunch of extra photo paper, which is super fun to draw on cause it's slide-y and shiny.

Here's Red Rocks Bono, plus Mullet Peroxide Creature on his head
red_rocks_by_alois_noette-d3iy3uh.png

The actual tree had to be cut out because it was blocked by another drawing, unfortunately, but here's JT Bono:
sorta_joshua_tree_by_alois_noette-d3iy417.png

Here's bubble pants n stuff (his face unfortunately isn't quite right in this...grr...and the arm was cut out by another drawing):
let_gooooo___discotheque_by_alois_noette-d3iy4au.png

Pop!Bono again:
__i__m_real_d____by_alois_noette-d3iy4ha.png

And here's MacPhisto, originally for Blue but for general viewing enjoyment as well. His chest hair kinda messed up because I am not used to drawing it :faint:
mister_macphisto_by_alois_noette-d3iy02v.png

Wow, amazing job Katie:applaud:
All the pictures are pretty cool, especially Red Rocks Bono.
But MacPhisto is unbeatable :up::D

Thank Gabi!
No it's not a font.... I gathered up the 'Achtung Baby' and the 'take my heart' images and cut the different letters to try form an alphabet. They didn't have all the letters I needed, so I just wrote them in real ink with a paintbrush (like the original AB artist drew them) and then joined them up all together.

Thank Gabi!
No it's not a font.... I gathered up the 'Achtung Baby' and the 'take my heart' images and cut the different letters to try form an alphabet. They didn't have all the letters I needed, so I just wrote them in real ink with a paintbrush (like the original AB artist drew them) and then joined them up all together.

Aha! Thank you :) and you're welcome :wave:

I decided we needed more Red Rocks!Bono, so...

mullet_man_by_alois_noette-d3nlkrw.png

:hyper: I was pretty much laughing drawing this...

(and yeah, guitar's from the wrong era...too bad. They all merge together into amazingness, in my mind...)

Back
Top Bottom