Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zb9 ~ that is one fantasic drawing!!!
:hyper::applaud::hyper:

all colored pencils?

or with a touch of watercolors or diluted acrylics?

domo's got a great idea :up:

i wonder-- you should recheck the source photo- tho as an artist it's your right to alter things--
if the steering wheel/mike has a lighter blue haze around it since it has it's own lights.....

you've done a marvelous, wonderful piece! :applaud:

I´m late but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! :wave::hug::hug::hug:

This is my new drawing but maybe I should make the background black. What do you think? I think it would be better but I can´t finish it :sad: My table was replaced by the Christmas tree :lol:
bonowheelmic600.jpg

Stunning! :love:

zb9 ~ that is one fantasic drawing!!!
:hyper::applaud::hyper:

all colored pencils?

or with a touch of watercolors or diluted acrylics?

domo's got a great idea :up:

i wonder-- you should recheck the source photo- tho as an artist it's your right to alter things--
if the steering wheel/mike has a lighter blue haze around it since it has it's own lights.....

you've done a marvelous, wonderful piece! :applaud:

Thank you so much!!! :hug::hug: yes, I made it only with colored pencils.
The blue haze? I made it because my original plan was to make the background dark, so the haze was a preparing for it. When I make a dark background I used to draw a bright haze around the luminous objects, so it gets the shiny effect

you're very welcome!

Ah...I see a bit more of it now ( blue haze)..

you might want to extend the light blue haze farther out so that when you darker the surroundings you'll have extra light haze to darken over as you want to -instead of possibly being cauhgt with too little light haze and trying to make more of it.

I spent almost 7 - 8 years working exclusively (when I was using color- which was most of the tme) in a very hard layered-over color pencil style after some years back combinning colored pencils and some water color washes.
See how dark or intense the blackest shadows, the red of the sides opf the glasses and the black reflection of the eye glass lens are-- that's how thick layering was alot of my drawings back then. You couldn't see too much of the paer at all.

Had to give the hard-layering doen style up becuase of the subtle after effects of a shoulder injury.

I´m late but MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL! :wave::hug::hug::hug:

This is my new drawing but maybe I should make the background black. What do you think? I think it would be better but I can´t finish it :sad: My table was replaced by the Christmas tree :lol:
bonowheelmic600.jpg

I've just seen this, your drawing is very good, you've capture Bono's on stage character perfectly, I'm not sure about the background, I see it quite finished as it is, but if you feel it will be better, go ahead. I hope I will see more of you in the future, I've loved this.

^^ Beautiful! I think you could take it to the next level with a simple shaded background.

I finally made my next necklace in my U2 inspire series. You can see it here:

http://thestamatfamily.shutterfly.com/164
I thought about filling it with cement to add some color, but I think it is fine on its own.

Yes it does, you made it with your own hands,
love the bottom two!

My work in progress : The Edge :love: Its 60 by 120 cm big, and its taking me ages , but when is done its going to be an awesome poster I hope.
The flash of my camera makes the shading look a bit funny in the middle of the drawing.
wip___the_edge_by_joy_of_markers-d3adnai.jpg

My first ever comic!!

DrivingWithBono1.jpg

Full (readable) view on DeviantArt: 'Driving With Bono' by ~u2fan003 on deviantART :D

You KNOW what I think about it :D:hug: :applaud:

My work in progress : The Edge :love: Its 60 by 120 cm big, and its taking me ages , but when is done its going to be an awesome poster I hope.
The flash of my camera makes the shading look a bit funny in the middle of the drawing.
wip___the_edge_by_joy_of_markers-d3adnai.jpg

The details turned out very realistic, even if it's not finished yet :applaud: Good job :up:

Back
Top Bottom