U2 Jewelry

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zuropa_fit

Blue Crack Addict
I've been making bottle cap and scrabble tile necklaces and decided to make some U2 ones. Let me know if you like 'em/are interested in buying one. I also have some magnets and lapel pins. The pics here are just a sample - if you're looking fore something specific, just ask.

IMG_5950.jpg

IMG_5951.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5955.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

IMG_5963.jpg

IMG_5965.jpg

IMG_5977.jpg

IMG_5971.jpg

I have non-u2 stuff too :shh:

Those look great zu! (And since I'm the owner of one of them I can tell you guys they are really nice! ;) :up: )

These are cute! Just curious, are you working with resin or diamond glaze/paper glaze? I have made the resin scrabble tile pendants in the past but discontinued making them regularly in my shop due to the toxicity of the resin while pouring. No fun breathing those fumes. Be safe and keep up the good work.

If any one is interested in some sterling silver /fine silver u2 inspired pieces convo me ... I have a couple of things in my shop that have been attracting fans.

These are cute! Just curious, are you working with resin or diamond glaze/paper glaze? I have made the resin scrabble tile pendants in the past but discontinued making them regularly in my shop due to the toxicity of the resin while pouring. No fun breathing those fumes. Be safe and keep up the good work.

If any one is interested in some sterling silver /fine silver u2 inspired pieces convo me ... I have a couple of things in my shop that have been attracting fans.

THIS.

Be careful, zu!!!!

I had to give up very quickly resin casting in Art Collage! Even a small item bothered me .... :yuck:

Back
Top Bottom