Fan Art V3 - Art being born!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks!! =D

Haha, that could explain it too :p
Or just have the immediate want to draw a member of U2.... Like I am at the moment, I'm DYING to draw The Fly :)drool:), but am stuck at school -.- Oo hai I'm during the IT lesson right now =P

:lol: Lolz!
I always take stuff to draw in my free lessons but school is nuts lately, I had to hand in all my university applications last week! :crack:

...mmmm I have a serious weak spot for fly bono......:drool:

DO EET!

nooo :shame: my Bono drawing was a homework for my university :applaud: we had to draw a portrait :hyper:

That must be the coolest homework anyone could ever give!!! =D

What a coincidence, at the moment we're doing portraits too at school! But I'm sure my teacher would kill me or get me suspended for drawing Bono as the final piece of the project.... It has to be in semi-abstract -.- *GOD KILL ME NOW* :|
(Yes, btw, my teacher is that annoying.....)

Nicoleeeee!:hyper: I'm sure you'll draw the Fly perfectly when you'll start with it!:sexywink: What about a semi-abstract Bono? Make it that abstract your teacher doesn't notice it's Bono!:lol:

Jorindeeee!! :lol: (i sent you a comment on deviantart :p)
Awwww thanks!!!
I haven't started it yet, quite busy at the moment..
Hah, I've thought of that!!! :hyper: But our teacher is really a pest, he wants us to make the final piece out of studies we did on ACTUAL humans, so we can't use photos and stuff.... but, when he first told us about the project, my first thought went obviously to make a Bono portrait :D Can't get enough of him! =P

You know what, there should someday be a U2 artworks exhibition, hosted by us fans! Coz, really, U2 fans are the best! :applaud::hug:

:lol: SENT SOMETHING BACK!:sexywink:

Aw, that sucks. You should have permission to draw Bono all the time. And then when you draw him for the 90st time, your drawing-teacher gives you a compliment for your creativity (sarcastic ofcourse:lol:)... Wait... perhaps not such a good idea after all..

If I'd draw Bono in my class, my friends would all be like: "IT'S BONO! YEAH I KNOW IT'S HIM, because you've got like over a thousand pictures of him on your iPod!" Well.. they'd say that when I'd still got my iPod (which died in summer vacation XD) but it was just an example :p.And the other people in my class would be more like: "Wth is that guy...?" (I know, shocking eh :|)
So I'll keep drawing the stuff you actually have to draw...

Haha!! Coz noone can ever draw Bono enough times!! Fact. :lol:
Wow, I never thought you'd have any photos of Bono on your iPod! How come??! :lol:

Here's another U2-Art-thingy .... WOW! Lately U2 fans are being really creative!! :hyper:

BOY-1-1.jpg

Thank you guys! It's quite different from the actual picture that you will find on here because when I printed it out it had to be a specific size so in the original his face looks much wider. I had trouble with the details, does anyone know how to draw facial hair? :DDD

Thats so awesome! You got the proportions drawn out so perfect! :applaud::heart:

I love drawing facial hair :shifty:
My tip is : (although very tedious) draw them one by one :happy: it makes it more realistic as opposed to scribbling randomly :p

Welcome :)
And, don't be scared of facial hair....... but LOVE IT!! :D:D:hyper::love:
Like popmartlemon93 said, THE best way IS to draw them one by one :D

^ "This is what happens when God is in a GREAT mood" :up:

Edit:
Also "Please, try not to drool over my painting" or "Irish hotness Vol.1" (choose the latter in case you're planning to make more Bono drawings, which would be awesome because you are awesome too!! Congrats on your talent :applaud:)

Back
Top Bottom