Every day I manage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

guaca

Refugee
OK people,

Im coming up on my 1 year anniversary for a big change in my life. And I just wanted to confess that I have found someone very special who helps me smile each and every day. In the last year I havent had a lot to be thankful for let alone smile or be happy. Alot can happen in a year and does and I can attest to that.
Ive made a lot of major changes, some which some of you wouldnt agree with, and others that you would, but at least I can honestly say that all the changes Ive made for myself, have helped me.

It would be nice to look beyond this year and see that I have finished climbing the hill, worked through everything, and am done, but unfortunately Im not quite there yet. But at least the road is alot shorter now(hopefully) and at least the journey is more enjoyable than it once was.

Group hugs all around...and oh yah...cya in Vegas...where Ill still be smiling...:yes:

:hug: im glad things are going well for you Whacka:) See you in Vegas!

way to go Whacka...

also on the plus side, we have a surging leafs club to celebrate:yes:

kobayashi said:
way to go Whacka...

also on the plus side, we have a surging leafs club to celebrate:yes:

hey kobeson...With Roberts back....spring is looking alot rosier...now if Pat would only make a trade that actually is worth something..we'd really be on a roll....

:yes: :wave:

quinn will be dealing.

actionpic_roberts.jpg

we might see yushkevich or miller come from LA.
quinn can smell it. he is just as close as anyone else. he just needs to shore up the defense.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom