elvis presley and i are going to kick your ass

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
kobayashi said:

is the sicy barbie an astronaut? she is quite shiny.

That doll is Cool Clips Teresa wearing Glam 'n Jam Barbie's pants and Jewel Girl Barbie's top and jacket.

:heart: Barbies :heart:

You just try to kick my Toaster's azz. I'll give ya a backhand like John McEnroe.

i was born in 1977 too. i did not kill elvis.

i am going to snuff a few barbies tonight though. and hopefully the soul of the departed king will help me.

and i'm going to shove that toaster up mk's left nostril.

:wave:

u2popmofo said:
You just try to kick my Toaster's azz. I'll give ya a backhand like John McEnroe.

There better be butter on that toast or Im likely to chew it up and spit it out and then say something like, "you call that toast"?

:|

Yes, that 1977 comment was supposed to save my ass. Why didn't it save my left nostril?

:mad:

I can't believe the real Elvis Presley posts here!

:hyper:

Elvis Presley said:

There better be butter on that toast or Im likely to chew it up and spit it out and then say something like, "you call that toast"?

Would you be ok with peanut butter toast?

Elvis Presley said:

:angry:

grabs lightsaber and suits up in SFEP jumpsuit.......

peanut butter is the enemy....:angry:

Bring it on then, cause regular butter is for horse molesters.

this thread saved lemonade stand, at least for another week.

thank you so much screaming flower and elvis! a shred of light breaks through a shitload of darkness.

and debbiesg, what the hell are you talking about?

I can't help but feel flattered by your meager attempts to copy the recent randooomer threads... but this is too tame... even for you guys. Its desperate, and in a way kind of pathetic... wait a second... maybe I do like this thread... it very much resembles my ramblings.

I think I feel the crosshairs... those crazy bastards have crossed the border and are after me... not even my hockey sticks can save me now... bring it on... how about a nice curling rock in the jowls, or jewels... your choice really

OMFG :lmao:

This is the funniest thread I've seen in here in a long time :clap:

I wanna kick some asses too.

I'm gonna start with Cujo for calling this thread lame :angry: :|

Throws him in brand new
336%3A688323232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D8%3A9%3D788%3Dxroqdf%3E232337%3A%3C49%3A64ot1lsi

Last edited:
cujo said:
... but this is too tame...

Oh here we go... quoting myself again.

I actually didn't say LAME, I said TAME and I have nothing against you guys... but if its a fight ye be wantin', a fight ye be gettin'...:mac:
You'll have to get on the waiting list though... I think some other people want a piece of me first.

u2popmofo said:

I heard Richard Simmons wants a piece of ya

the rear piece

the nights over... guess the truce is over.

I would never want to steal Richard from you... he's already your date for the Audioslave concert.

Hahahaha... this thread is being invaded, just like u2popmofo right now... you and Richard spend too much together.

normal people...boo... no sense of humor...
too conservative for my taste... this thread sucks.

I will no longer invade it... too boring... and yes now it is LAME. As lame as my threads...hahahaha

ILuvLarryMullen said:
Another random invader!
take that daisybean, you're now on my list...

We have a posse
to battle your moxy

Back
Top Bottom