Elevation ...what does he mumble?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Annyone know what Bono is mumbling before the bit "star lit up like a cigar" Its doing my head in and I can't work it out at all!!

Sounds like "Shake it up and swing your partner". In the post I had up about this I thought that that sounded more like a hoedown than anything...lol.
biggrin.gif

------------------
*** Looking for people to hang out with before the Indianapolis show on May 10. Going to be hanging out at Conseco and I'm currently taking a look at places to get a drink and a bite to eat while we wait for the band to arrive. :) Let me know if you'll be in town and we can see about getting a big group together!! ***

clarityat3am@hotmail.com

i asked this same question in another forum 2 weeks ago. i thought he was saying "check it out , im smoking pot." silly, silly,me.

In my ears, I hear "shake your arms spin ya partner"... I think lit bird's converted me into thinking now "Check it out, I'm smoking pot." I listened to it Elevation a few times after she said it and well... yeah. Lol.

------------------
"Don't look in the obvious place... The soul needs beauty for a soulmate..."

I've just listened to it 12 times. Its definately...

"Pick you up, sticky-hot apartment"

This confirms what Bono mentioned before singing Elevation during the Davenport, Iowa concert. Those of you who were there might remember him explaining how riding up an elevator in New York to visit a friend's place last July inspired him to write the song.

Back
Top Bottom