Edun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
tomorrow I'm going to amsterdam to the only store in dutchieland wich sells Edun :hyper:
ooooh I hope they sell *the* hoody!

Good luck Gg!! Remember if they dont have it... some stores will call other stores and have it sent to your store. I hope you find it!! :)

I'd love to have a crew neck version of the white shirt with all the crosses the Edge wore in that early photo for HTDAAB. Is there anyway to get one of those?

Galeongirl said:
tomorrow I'm going to amsterdam to the only store in dutchieland wich sells Edun :hyper:
ooooh I hope they sell *the* hoody!

Hey GG if they dont have it Saks can ship it to your home..That is what the Beverly Hills Saks is doing...so really I didnt have to waste gas to pick it up..plus it is on sale..You should try looking on line for shipping options....just a suggestion:)

BonoFox1 said:

Hey GG if they dont have it Saks can ship it to your home..That is what the Beverly Hills Saks is doing...so really I didnt have to waste gas to pick it up..plus it is on sale..You should try looking on line for shipping options....just a suggestion:)

I'm not allowed to buy things over the internet :( but thanks for the idea tho :)

kellyahern said:
Just saw it :wink:.

Okay! :D

Argh, I just hope they'll get someone to sell Edun here soon - I wanna buy some of all these cool t-shirts and hoodies too... :grumpy: I mean, they apparently sell it as far away as Japan, Singapore and Dubai ( :huh: ), so why not here? :shrug:

Last edited:
ack back from Amsterdam
the store had about three or four Edun pieces... and I didn't look in the men's section, only briefly and didn't see anything hoody-alike

but I DID find a U2 shirt :hyper:
my first :hyper: U2 shirt... YAY!
I hope we'll get a decent Edun store here soon... :(

You didnt check the mens section Gg?? Thats where the best shirts and hoodies are!! :ohmy:

But yay for your u2 shirt... whats it look like???????

Hey I was just thinking... maybe we should start a thread of U2 shirts or Edun clothes that people have ... with pics of either the owner wearing them... or just the clothes... might be sorta cool... I dunno... anyone think they would post in it??? Id love to see some of the U2 shirts that are out there... I have a few cool ones too. Just wondering...

bonocomet said:
Hey I was just thinking... maybe we should start a thread of U2 shirts or Edun clothes that people have ... with pics of either the owner wearing them... or just the clothes... might be sorta cool... I dunno... anyone think they would post in it??? Id love to see some of the U2 shirts that are out there... I have a few cool ones too. Just wondering...

Sounds cool! :up: I'd post in it... not that I've got that many U2 shirts, but as you say, it would be cool to see whats out there! :yes:

hehe this is the shirt(with me in it_)
the back is the same print in black and white..
:love:
tshirtxd6fi.jpg

the mens section was pretty small... oh well, then I'd have to get kafrun to hook me up with the hoody :drool:

err sure.. but it's the only U2 shirt I got... :(
I'll get two more from their website soon, I can use the creditcard of my friends mother :D
want to get the Croke park one and the blue Zooropa one..

OOooh I havent checked there in a while! They have new vintage stuff then? Ok I'm going to start that other thread so we don't derail this Edun thread.

Galeongirl said:
ack back from Amsterdam
the store had about three or four Edun pieces... and I didn't look in the men's section, only briefly and didn't see anything hoody-alike

but I DID find a U2 shirt :hyper:
my first :hyper: U2 shirt... YAY!
I hope we'll get a decent Edun store here soon... :(

That's a pity!
They got only four pieces?!:huh: I know that they don't have a lot, but four pieces:mad: With the opening they had a little bit more, i think only to promote the store.:wink:
But i'm glad for you that you got your first U2 shirt!

i was just browsing a gossip website called "Popsugar" :reject: and came across a photo of jake gyllenhaal wearing an Edun t-shirt. :drool:

here's jake (and natalie portman- the rumors are swirling that they might be dating, fyi :giggle:

jake-g-natalie-5.26.jpg

and here's a picture of the full t-shirt, from the Nordstrom's website:

_5147711.jpg

*Ally* said:
i was just browsing a gossip website called "Popsugar" :reject: and came across a photo of jake gyllenhaal wearing an Edun t-shirt. :drool:

here's jake (and natalie portman- the rumors are swirling that they might be dating, fyi :giggle:

jake-g-natalie-5.26.jpg

and here's a picture of the full t-shirt, from the Nordstrom's website:

_5147711.jpg

I'll take the guy too, please.

^^ :up: Jake Gyllenhaal is a big U2 fan, and says Bono is one of his idols :yes:
But wow, Natalie Portman looks fairly normal in height on her own, but standing with him, she looks tiny.

^ I dunno about the model, Granny. When I first loaded the page, I scrolled past the picture really fast, and for a second, before I went back and looked again, I thought it was Scott Stapp :|

After I bought my Edun hoodie I went to Starbucks and some random dude in there had a Edun t-shirt on! :hyper:

yes I'm easily excited.

bonoafricahoodie5-17-06.jpg

I really want to buy the hoodie.
And for me as I`m from Norway the price for it an the t-shirts are very " :ohmy: "
$45 is what we would pay for a regular t-shirt.
And $145 is a good price for a hoodie like that :drool:

I want one..I need one.. Where can I get one? :drool: :sad:

kinaitra said:
I want one..I need one.. Where can I get one? :drool: :sad:

Seems like we're getting left behind Edun-wise here in Scandinavia... :|

It's a shame really... maybe I should send an email to the Edun office and encourage them to start selling their clothes in our region too...? :hmm:

Merc said:

Seems like we're getting left behind Edun-wise here in Scandinavia... :|

It's a shame really... maybe I should send an email to the Edun office and encourage them to start selling their clothes in our region too...? :hmm:

Yes! Please do it! :D
I've already done it a couple of months ago but I haven't recieved a reply yet.

The_Edge89 said:
Yes! Please do it! :D
I've already done it a couple of months ago but I haven't recieved a reply yet.

Email sent! :up:

Who did you send your email to? :shifty:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom