Edun Shirts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BelaVox21

The Fly
Sorry if this is the wrong place to be posting this. I've been thinking of buying an Edun shirt. I've been spending too much money lately though (spent a lot on Gap Red stuff) so I can only get one. Can anyone give me their opinions, especially if you've got one of these shirts. I'm trying to decide between a black or white One shirt or just a regular Edun one. Help me please! I'm terrible at decisions! :confused:

Charity is the reason to get the One shirt...

I love all of my Edun shirts:drool: :drool:

And I like my black One shirt...but it really isn't very subtle.:wink:

I've given a lot in terms of charity, and I'm still helping by buying an Edun shirt... which shirts do you have if you dont' mind my asking. Thanks for the feedback!

My favorite Edun shirt is the one that Bono signed at Saks in Beverly Hills a few days before the start of the Vertigo tour. But I haven't worn that one...maybe I should:hmm:

The one that I wear the most is olive colored and has what looks like the silhouettes of two long winged angels facing outwards...

Thank you guys! You definitely made me want to get one, but I'm going to wait until I get home to the city for my thanksgiving break so I can actually go to a store and try a shirt on. They seem like they would fit kind of small and I hate returns and exchanges by mail.

You're so lucky Bono signed your shirt! :drool: You shouldn't wear that shirt! You should make sure it stays nice and clean and safe! hehe

Sorry, don't mean to be annoying, but I was wondering if you guys can tell me one more thing. The shirts seem pretty thin especially the white ones. Also, I'm usually a size small in shirts. This website I'm looking at has the shirt for 30 bucks but only in size xsmall. They seem tiny... it wouldn't fit me right?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom