Edun - One Tshirt Event

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2jesusgirl said:
IMG_2128_edited.jpg

Ali is just incredibly gorgeous. She just seems to glow with beauty :heart:

u2jesusgirl said:
The shirts hanging in the foreground look to be the same as the top Ali is wearing, which I love love love, although it probably costs way more than I would be comfortable spending on a top.

EDIT: $215, yeah, I'd say that's out of my budget.

I asked the Edun woman about pricing, and they intend to keep it "high-end" for a while. That's probably why I didn't buy the new Africa shirt. I'll have to stick to the ONE I bought last year... Or wait for a big sale :sigh:

I apologize if I'm repeating myself, too lazy to go back & see what I wrote

mom :hug:

Ali is SO sweet! I was with Sarah (the little girl) the whole time. Ali was so nice to her; she really has that motherly touch :)

When you talk to Ali, you really feel like you've known her for years. I felt like I could talk to her about anything, she was so kind.

Thanks everyone for the kind words, and Amy for realizing I've grown :wink: :hug:

Lila64 said:
And you got a great pic of Westport's daughter Sarah. He said his flash didn't go off. She was very cute. At the end of the evening, he told her he'd give her a dollar if she went up to Ali to say thank you for coming and goodnight. She wouldn't say goodnight, but she did go over to Ali & say thank you. Ali was so sweet! And when Sarah came back, she held out her hand and asked for her money :laugh:

Babydoll .... :flirt:

might as well post these too:

Img_0631LilaAliMaddy.jpg

Img_0642LilaAli.jpg

LILA, These pix are SOOOO adorable!!
I loved meeting you and Maddy so much!!! Both of you are SO special!!
I hope I can see you soon.

These pictures are just incredibly amazing and sweet, thanks for posting and sharing all of your stories! I cannot believe how beautiful Ali is, she has such a natural glow about her, it's amazing. And I wonder how long Bono hasn't seen her, both do a lot of traveling at the moment, he must miss his beautiful wife very much. I can totally understand him and their relationship. If I was a guy and married to Ali, I wouldn't even think about being with another woman. Lucky B!

:wink: Yes, I second, third, etc...it :Thank You for all the pics and stories!! i hope they bring this event/store close to me some day!! Jacksonville,FL.! Got my fingers crossed!!:yes: :up:

Maddy is so cute. everyone looks great. I wish that they would do an event in New York.

Ok, I'm an eejit. I don't poke around PLEBA enough these days, so I had no idea you ladies met Ali :reject: But congrats! How exciting :heart: The pictures look fantastic. The new Edun stuff looks :drool: too.

Personal note: I'm so gonna take a picture of Ali to my hairdresser and ask for that cut!

It was funny, While I was in a great conversation with Christain,Ali was behind me talking about time zones, calculating what time it would be in Australia, said she needed to call her brother. she was talking about other things, it was making it hard to concentrate on Christian for a while there :)

DSC00225F.jpg

BonoFox1 said:
^^^EEEK! I dont know what those spots are in the last pic :eyebrow:

DSC00224F.jpg

Hey you got a shot of the white top with the black beads. Ali was really checking that blouse out and the detail on it.

Thanks for posting your pix BF1. I know how busy you are....It was so great to meet you there finally!!! it was so much fun!!!

BonoFox1 said:
Sorry Im a bit late with my pics...Ive been working a lot...(((cant wait for my NY vacation!!

here are some of my pics ;)

DSC00217.jpg

The tall guy is Christian, Ali's business partner..((very nice guy))

Oh my gosh! You got one of me going to shake her hand!! So cool! Thanks BF1!!!

So TRUE about Christian! He was SOOOO nice wasn't he!!! He talked with me about his BFF's in Paris who use to live in Uma, Arizona. I had to break it to him and tell him it was Yuma, Arizona...lol....was so cute......

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom