DVD bonus?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A dvd,.... cool. I wish they could do like Metallica did with St. Anger. The cd came with a dvd that showed them playing all the songs on their HQ, really good stuff. It would be interesting if they could do that but that's not what's gonna happen I think. Maybe they?re just gonna shoot some stuff so they have additional footage to make a little clip as an extra bonus or a making of the artistic stuff on the cd. Who knows...

One of the news in U2 News rumors says the DVD release is foreseen for October.

What DVD though? :confused:
We already got the 90's-2000 DVD, if they plan to release the 80's DVD I don't see why they need new pics.

I understood the news by a BONUS DVD, that will come together with the CD.

I hope they do a bonus DVD! Maybe they were getting footage for a music video similar to the France "Beautiful Day" video that showed them wandering around and sitting in those banana-shaped chairs. I bet that's what's going on.

It would be neat if it was a Making of the Photo Shoot or Making of the Video type of thing.. I dunno :shrug:

or a making of the album...then we would know just what the hell is going on!!!!!! :)

TheBrazilianFly said:
A dvd,.... cool. I wish they could do like Metallica did with St. Anger. The cd came with a dvd that showed them playing all the songs on their HQ, really good stuff. It would be interesting if they could do that but that's not what's gonna happen I think. Maybe they?re just gonna shoot some stuff so they have additional footage to make a little clip as an extra bonus or a making of the artistic stuff on the cd. Who knows...

This would be awesome.....that dvd idea was so cool for them to do....raw in the practice studio ripping it up for the fans.

That or a ton of sudio recording footage....I never get tired of that.

or maybe the videos for 'Walk On', 'Elevation' and whatever new single?...the possibilities are endless!!!

Back
Top Bottom