Dublin 3 Croke Park - Setlist Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
zwervers2 said:

yeah..these are homerecordings done by a friend and myskef we played all the instruments and I do the vocals...I wrote them also

our band consists of 5 people but the record is done by only two people...haha..we produce it ourselves also..wish brian eno was there:drool:

U2Man said:

So you do both the falsetto and the other voice? Sounds a bit like Bono in his Lemon period :wink: Love the guitar/sync part.

yeah it;s both me...my range is pretty good and I masterd the falsetto a bit by listening a lot to the AB/zooropa period lol...

FANTASTIC setlist - I feel Cardiff can only be a disappointment after that but it will have one great advantage which will be that I'll be THERE.

Now - if anyone who will definitely be in the setlist party would like a texter, give me your number and I'll see what I can do.

zwervers2 said:

yeah it;s both me...my range is pretty good and I masterd the falsetto a bit by listening a lot to the AB/zooropa period lol...

You are actually quite skilled Zwervers, very fine singing, indeed! And I like the music too. What do you call your band?

U2Man said:

You are actually quite skilled Zwervers, very fine singing, indeed! And I like the music too. What do you call your band?

Our band is called Mighty Jane and the record will be called "paintings of a season" it will be a 18 song record and it's very diverse...I hope so at least

Sounds like it was a great show. I can only imagine what we'll hear later or tomorrow from the people who were there.

I guess they just decided fuck the curfew, aside from money there was no other threat to them since it was the last show.

It's a Monday night, the neighbors must be thrilled.

zwervers2 said:

Our band is called Mighty Jane and the record will be called "paintings of a season" it will be a 18 song record and it's very diverse...I hope so at least

Uh oh, guess I should have seen that from the filename :wink: Anyway, it sounds great! Goodnight to everyone :wave:

zwervers2 said:

Omigod you really are a VIP. (but my computer won't let me play your songs)

Leetah said:

I'm jealous of you..I wanna be in a band too:grumpy: :wink:

haha....yeah I know, it took me so long to reach a certain level where I was actually satisfied..really annoying..we even recorded as song with a whole orchestra(I wrote the melody for 15 instruments and 34 in total) thought I went insane:wink:

zwervers2 said:

Wow they are great and your avery good singer..haha far better than i could ever hope to be....hmm when do you plan to have your record out?

LJT said:

Wow they are great and your avery good singer..haha far better than i could ever hope to be....hmm when do you plan to have your record out?

around september hopefully and thank you..I was thinking about this a lot the last couple of weeks..wouldn;t it be cool to share it with fans of a band I really admire..It's cool to hear what people think about the demo;s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom