Do rockstars wash their own underwear?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

I cannot believe this thread exists.

Wow.

Do you really have nothing better to think about?

Axver said:

I cannot believe this thread exists.

Wow.

Do you really have nothing better to think about?

:) :wave: *gives a sweet smile and a wave, cos Bono taught me about world peace*

I was actually wondering if we have anything in common with rockstars. I wondered how far all the money they have can take them, and when they have to draw the personal line. Sure, many starving people in Africa would take on this job willingly for a few cents, but surely a sense of privacy would set in for U2?

Please don't hate me for my creativity. The world would be dull if everyone was so imaginative. :) :wave: *another sweet smile and wave, cos Bono is my idol*

I'll bet he really likes to wear his underwear outside his pants but due to social restrictions is not able to do it. :sad:

That would be an interesting job title "Official U2 Undies Washer."

Not sure I'd want that job...some things are best not known....

:huh:

i_love_adam said:

I was actually wondering if we have anything in common with rockstars. I wondered how far all the money they have can take them, and when they have to draw the personal line. Sure, many starving people in Africa would take on this job willingly for a few cents, but surely a sense of privacy would set in for U2?

are you saying Bono would think about hiring starving Africans for a few cents to wash his underwear, but then would decide against it because his underwear is too private?

Shag On A Rock said:
I once read where Simon Le Bon would purchase a 10 pack of undies a week. I can understand a 7 pack a week, but a 10 pack? :confused:

:ohmy:

There was something I heard about from that Lola Cashwoman book that said Bono was upset his were being washed in the same load with Larry's since they looked alike and he didn't want to get them mixed up. I don't blame him, no offense to Larry it's just I wouldn't want to share underpants with anyone :yuck: though I suppose it's grossier for a girl :silent:

U2Kitten said:
Do rockstars wash their own underwear?

Well, here's a photo of Adam backstage before a PopMart gig -

72404359_d8555a8b41_o.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:
now simon doesn't wear underwear at all. i only know this cuz he's mentioned it in interviews. :yuck:

I remember stories about a show here in Atlanta a few years ago where he split his pants and gave the fans an eyeful. :eek:

I can't believe I just posted in this thread. :huh:

david said:
rockstars don't poop

Of course they don't. That would mean they were just like your average every day human and we all know that they're way above that.

I bet they even put their pants on differently, both legs at once, maybe. :hmm:

ylimeU2 said:

Of course they don't. That would mean they were just like your average every day human and we all know that they're way above that.

I bet they even put their pants on differently, both legs at once, maybe. :hmm:

They have "people" to do all that for them. :yes:

i_love_adam said:

:ohmy:

I've actually had my underwear washed by Africans. African nuns...except they weren't starving and they charge more than a few cents! But, I've never seen my clothes so clean. If they could bottle and sell their secret, I'd buy stock.

Before

After

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom