DIRTY DAY CAMPAIGN - Please Read and Respond Here!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Hey all,

Interference.com is now working on an article about the Campaign to get U2 to play Dirty Day, and I need your help!

I need some background on the petition (the writer of the piece will also become very familiar with its website) - why it was started, when DD was last played, and why the big groundswell of support for Dirty Day. Also, what is the position of the naysayers?

At any rate, please give your permission to be quoted and provide the name by which we should quote you. If you do not give permission, we cannot quote you.

If you would like to email me more detailed information, that is of course welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks so much, guys - we really want to make this a bang-up story for you guys!

Luv,
C

Have Queen Bee & Chizip either:
1) Threatened you in some way
b) attempted to brainwash you with their fancy flashing banners?

Just wondering.:wink:

Nope - I just thought it was exciting that Bono apparently told a fan the other night that U2 had been working on DD. :)

They better play this song! Someone needs to push this into the band's head that this song is a must. Beg, plead, tell the band you will clean for them... :lol: People should bring banners to the concerts also. :hyper:

I attempted several times last night to get the wrist band to Bono but of course I forgot to continue trying once I had the best opportunity... I think I was preocupied with other things :drool: :drool:

You guys - please make sure to give me quotes I can use here and your names.

Miroslava, I'd love to have a comment from the article about you trying to get him a DD bracelet.

ill post my story about the petition and the wristbands later tonight when i have more time...

Chizip said:
ill post my story about the petition and the wristbands later tonight when i have more time...

hey there -

can you email it to me instead? that would help alot!

thanks chizzy.

Also -

If any of you that would like to be quoted for the story on your feelings about why U2 should play Dirty Day - please please please post your quote and give your permission.

I need quotes for the story. :(

Actually, I do not even like the song. But seeing all Chizip's efforts makes me believe that I should support his cause. Anything to make a U2 fan happy...

Now... if we had an Acrobat wristband... :drool:

HelloAngel said:
Also -

If any of you that would like to be quoted for the story on your feelings about why U2 should play Dirty Day - please please please post your quote and give your permission.

I need quotes for the story. :(

Howabout if we don't care if they play it?

:reject:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

if you're not with us you're with the terrorists.

I support the campaigners, just not the campaign or the song. :wink:

Sigh. If only we had a breast bearing smilie, maybe I could get the quotes I need. Or maybe ya'll don't care if we write the story or not since many of you don't read the fanzine anyways. :(

HelloAngel said:
Sigh. If only we had a breast bearing smilie, maybe I could get the quotes I need. Or maybe ya'll don't care if we write the story or not since many of you don't read the fanzine anyways. :(

schmuddel15.gif

"dirty day is the best bitter break up song i've ever heard. u2 needs to play it"

wow... it did work :wink:

Back
Top Bottom