Detroit Setlist Watch and Party - Part I (Stream Available)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what I picture with this song

accordian.jpg

I feel like I should be clogdancing

i just texted the guy who was supposed to be the phone source, but if his phone is almost dead i dont know if he'll keep it on during the show

i might see if ruffian would do it, but i doubt it

typhoon said:

It's a cover. I think they were sad that they couldn't nail "Red Hill Mining Town" live, so they found a song with a similar title.
Yes, I know what song it was, I just don't remember hearing this particular version with Bono getting upset.

Chizip said:
i just texted the guy who was supposed to be the phone source, but if his phone is almost dead i dont know if he'll keep it on during the show

Hey you never know.

Chizip said:

Don't sweat it....you're operating mission control just fine!

U2dork said:

Yes, I know what song it was, I just don't remember hearing this particular version with Bono getting upset.

Bono used to get riled up quite a bit during that song...that "no whistling, we're not the Beatles" business in Chicago, then he got fired up at security roughing up a rowdy fan in Dublin...

I think all the numbers I have are of people not at the show. Rose is here, u2wedge is not in detroit, PopArtist, BonoIsMyMuse, RademR, u2fanatic, and sami are not there, not that I know of.

No zootopia info either... :shrug:

I always thought Alex Descends would be the perfect song for them to walk out to at a show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom