DESCRIBE. This would be the chat version.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
love_u2_adam said:
go look in zoo confessionals..in the confessionals thread any freaking post he does it drama written all over it:rolleyes:
where is philly to defend me on this:madwife:

He came into FYM and made some of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. He got suspended for rude remarks he made when people counter-argued. Since, then, he's made every attempt to sulk and have everyone feel sorry for him, from Zoo Confessionals to his journal. He made inappropriate comments again in Zoo Confessionals, and now claims that everyone is out to get him. He's said he's leaving the forum for good.

phillyfan26 said:

He came into FYM and made some of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen. He got suspended for rude remarks he made when people counter-argued. Since, then, he's made every attempt to sulk and have everyone feel sorry for him, from Zoo Confessionals to his journal. He made inappropriate comments again in Zoo Confessionals, and now claims that everyone is out to get him. He's said he's leaving the forum for good.

dude, honestly, just stop talking about me. serious. its kind of weird.

love_u2_adam said:
yaaa he'll be back:lmao:
they always come back ahaha

give me one good reason why i would want to come back?

thanks for the nice comments yet again. talking behind people's backs is pretty cool.

Ok guys, please stop talking about struckpx ... I'm not going to tell you again.

Nah, I sit in the beach reading the paper and doubt the validity of Reno Mahe being on the roster again.

Maybe Andy enjoys having a waiter on the team.

ah, I'm thinking of checking it out, to see what the pro's camp is like.

Apparently, if I perfected my snap I start varsity this season.

We are without the would-have-been NL MVP, so it will be a challenge.

I saw two of the three Phils-Cubs games at Wrigley last year. They split those games.

Back
Top Bottom