Dec. 19, Rose Garden in Portland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I only speak spanish for Bono and only if he calls me baby :angry:

And hallucination :lmao:

Romi, I am seriously leaving in 3 minutes. And your copy count just increased to 300 :madwife:

:lol:

Ok, now I am gone.

Hallucination, I posted at u2midwest and u2star. Not sure if anyone is actively participating though.

Hey all...

I will get some copies made too this week and I will let you know. Since I don't have a J O B yet I need to go to kinkos or something and make copies.
Miro, I will let you know how many copies I have done so that you have a final count.
If we are going to be handing these out as people are coming in on the floor. How are we going to keep our spots? :eyebrow:

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Hey all...

I will get some copies made too this week and I will let you know. Since I don't have a J O B yet I need to go to kinkos or something and make copies.
Miro, I will let you know how many copies I have done so that you have a final count.
If we are going to be handing these out as people are coming in on the floor. How are we going to keep our spots? :eyebrow:

Hand out your signs to everyone in the GA line before you go in. Nobody will steel your spot in line if they know what you're doing. Once you're inside though you're right it'll be hard to ahnd out signs and keep your spots on the floor.

U2Fanatic4ever if you're looking to pay for copies chances are you might not find anything much better than 10 cents /copy. Do you know anyone who works in an office that would be willing to let you make copies at night? Cause if you plan on copying say 100 signs at 10 cents a copy that's $10. You could make about 2000 for the same price if you can find a photcopy machine free of charge. Just a thought. I know I'm kinda pushing everyone to make a shit load of signs but I ust can't help but get excited about the fact that everyone could have signs.

Last edited:
Well Amy, you can always just give them to me. As I mentioned, we can pass them on just to the people behind us and tell them to pass it on. Just like hand outs in school :happy:

Also, we need people with seats to help us out :happy:

Again, I'll be in GA, but so long as we inform the people in line ahead of time, we should have no problem passing those signs once inside the arena by just circulating them around...

And I may just pay a visit to kinkos or something :hmm:

Miroslava said:

Also, we need people with seats to help us out :happy:

Again, I'll be in GA, but so long as we inform the people in line ahead of time, we should have no problem passing those signs once inside the arena by just circulating them around...

And I may just pay a visit to kinkos or something :hmm:

True we do need people in seats to help. I honestly can't hand out 2000-3000 signs alone. But I can figure that problem out. What is Kinkos? Is it a copy shop? Will you have to pay for copies? If so you guys should just buy the paper in bulk at a Wal-Mart or some place cheap and copy them at your work at night Miroslava. I'd be willing to take on a crap load of signs if need be. I'm sure I could find random volunteers at the show to help distribute them. That way you wouldn't be stuck with so many signs down on the floor.

yup, copy shop... and paper is not the problem at my office, it is just the toner :shifty:

And yeah, worst case scenario, one can enlist volunteers on the spot

"you. take these. pass them along. :madwife: "

Miroslava said:
yup, copy shop... and paper is not the problem at my office, it is just the toner :shifty:

And yeah, worst case scenario, one can enlist volunteers on the spot

"you. take these. pass them along. :madwife: "

That's why you do it at night. that way nobody knows who used all the toner:laugh:

Enlisting random people wouldn't be so bad I don't think. People would be willing to help as long as we don't dump 500 signs on them. It'll be easy. FREE SIGNS!! GET YOUR FREE SIGNS!!
Who wouldn't want a free sign:laugh:

I work in a small law firm. Only 8 of us, so kind of hard to be stealth at that volume of copying :(

That's a heatwave compared to Cleveland GA weather and current Detroit weather! :happy:

bfloxng said:

fancy seeing you here...
i have four words...

:banghead: must
:banghead: get
:banghead: to
:banghead: portland

So doooooooooooooooo it!

Who else is going to go pick up my ETS ticket? You saw me in Cleveland. I dont handle being away from the line at that time very well! :crack:

Updated list :happy:

Hallucination 2000
Miroslava 260
Bratty_cat 250
Hotpepper 100
Carek 100

Anyone else?

Also, I would think that we need to start finding people with seats in the sections NEAREST the stage or at least people with seats that can volunteer to go to those sections and pass out signs...

Maybe we can start a list like we had for the Cleveland thread to see who's where... For those with seats, section would be great :happy:

GA
Calluna
Corianderstem
I Move in Mysterious Ways
Miroslava
Romi
StarsforU2 and U2bonogirl
U2fanaticforever

Seats
6620ross (Section 105)
Carek (Section 223)
Fah (Section 308)
Hallucination (Section 229)
Hotpepper
Martha (Section 221)
Sukha

Seating chart

Last edited:
Should be an awesome show regardless... and if you're willing to help pass them out, I am sure signs behind the stage would look great too :D

I am more than willing to hand some signs out :up:

I just booked my hotel ~ finally

Courtyard By Marriott Portland Downtown-Lloyd Center

My friend and I are driving down on Monday...leaving here between and 7 and 8 in the morning.

A few of us are staying at that hotel. Should be fun!

Ok, should probably go to bed :p

Miroslava said:
Who else is going to go pick up my ETS ticket? You saw me in Cleveland. I dont handle being away from the line at that time very well! :crack:

Who else indeed.
Excellent.
Excellent...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom