Dancing With The Stars, Season 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cliff? Oh my God, lol. That will be awesome :D

Yes, they announced it on GMA this morning according to People Mag

"As for Ratzenberger, despite having only three weeks to rehearse before the show's March 19 premiere, TV's favorite mailman hopes to deliver on the ballroom floor.

"He likes to cut a rug. People will be surprised," his rep tells PEOPLE.

Ratzenberger, 59, was invited by producers earlier this year to participate in the show, but couldn't commit due to a scheduling conflict."

Last edited:
Heather's fear for the season is keeping her leg on.

ETA: This is no joke, I saw her on a quick interview on the TV news and this is what she said when asked how she felt she would fare in the competition.

I was on a cruise and met John Ratzenberger's nephew.

He said he would've been on the cruise too, but Dancing With the Stars came up.

I really wanted to meet Cliff :grumpy:

Well... I think Joey Fatone was the best of the bunch tonight. Not too bad were John Ratzenberger, Ian Z., Laila Ali, and Ono has potential.

That was good, I thought Joey and Apolo were the best. I was so impressed by Heather and how well she did. Clyde Drexler is so nice, just like all those other teddy bear athletes they've had on there :wink:

Laila Ali is so beautiful, and Paulina still looks amazing

I think Billy Ray Cyrus will be the first to go, he was terrible (is he trying to look like Keith Urban?). Leeza Gibbons wasn't too good either. I don't think they should keep having Cheryl Burke on, it doesn't seem fair :slant:

after just one episode

i say joey fat one

is the one to beat

for the guys

ono will be a close second

and for the gals

paulina seems to be the best

and maybe ali or miss america will be close seconds

I split my votes last night between joey fat one and ohno. They both did well, I was especially surprised with Apolo. I had a funny feeling knowing what I do about the sport of speedskating that he was going to really have to work on hoding himself tall after years of being bent in half when skating. Still, he's one to watch. Leeza may be the first one to go.

I have to give props to the Quickstep dancers tonite. I've taken a few classes and its a really difficult dance. One wrong move and you're both on the floor, seriously :laugh: Billy Ray really improved, I was impressed. My favorite for the guys tonite I think was either him or Fat One. I enjoyed watching them. Laila did an awesome Mambo, I think she's my favorite so far.

Laila was definitely the best tonight :up:
Still liked Joey as well :up:
I have to admit Heather did well, though I can't vote for her.
Props for Billy Ray's improvement. Don't know if it will be enough to keep him in the competition. I think the first to go is either him, Clyde, or more than likely Leeza. She's very stiff on the dancefloor - doesn't have the dance vibe or something. Something's lacking...

I am sooo impressed with Laila she was awesome!! Who would have thunk it? I am thinking Leeza is the one to go. She just was not good and doesn't ahve the poplular vote some of the otehrs have. Her or Paulina?

Doozer61 said:
I thought for sure Billy Ray was going first. :shrug:

Never underestimate the power of the mullet (even mullets turned Keith Urban). It's probably a bunch of his fans and his daughter's fans from that Hannah Montana or-whatever-it's-called show. There aren't enough male viewers of that show to keep the hot women on even if they can't dance, apparently.

I like Laila Ali-that is a more equal partnership, the man and/or the pro isn't leading. Even though her partner seems like such an arrogant jerk :wink:

I think Joey or Apolo will end up winning though

Doozer61 said:
The bottom two were Shandi and Paulina. I thought for sure Billy Ray was going first. :shrug:

Na..this show is one big popularity contest!! He has the tween vote don't forget!!

Back
Top Bottom