Customized t-shirt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

srk2fd

The Fly
I want to make my own t-shirt...anyone have any ideas?

I don't want to use pictures of the band members themselves - does anyone have anything original or has anyone used existing pictures/symbols to make a unique shirt that they want to share?

I really like this logo and want to put it on a shirt but can't find a big enough picture of it online. Does anyone know where I can get the pic file or can anyone stretch this one out while maintaining clarity in the writing?

Google Image Result for http://www.world4all.nl/U2/images/tour/lovetown.jpg

Thanks!

Some friends and I made this shirt while I was in high school. The transfers are still kind of on there to where I could still wear it, but I've lost the shirt :sad:. A lot of people commented on it, and Boom-Cha kind of became a catch phrase in a lot of my classes for a while.

Front: Though we ended up cutting the disco ball

TSMLite.jpg

Back:
back.jpg

I would recommend using a place like cafe press or zazzle for your shirt.

What about using the discotech symbols from interference? Does any one have those in HQ?

Nevermind, I can see them now :)

Nice shirts - any idea where I can find that lovetown picture I attached in my first post, in bigger size?

I've right-click saved the JT tree and the U2/suitcase symbols from shirts on the shop at u2.com (the U2 with suitcase was from the green one...remember that one?) and then printed them on iron-on transfers. :shifty: Made a few shirts for myself & I think they turned out nicely.

Back
Top Bottom