Coldplay - Viva La Vida - Keep Talking.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vlad n U 2 said:
I don't think Thom is really that great in terms of lyric writing either, vastly overrated in that aspect, in my opinion.

How come? Got some examples? I think he's pretty damn great, not many people can do existentialist lyrics so well.

Glad to see you mention JMurph in that list yup. I think he writes some really great lyrics.

So Every Teardrop Is A Waterfall got leaked already on Ares.

Anyone open to discuss it in an incognito fashion?

GirlsAloudFan said:
Are you sure the song you found isn't just "Waterfalls" by TLC?

I would have much preferred to come across that one. That song was the jam, although I liked Creep more.

My favorite part of The Other Guys was Michael Keaton repeatedly quoting TLC songs.

No it's not, it's the same exact title verbatim.

I've just done some quick searching around the web, and don't see any other mention of this song having leaked. I even went to the boards at coldplaying.com (which I haven't visited since the morning that Violet Hill was released to radio) and nothing.

What are you playing at?

I've just done some quick searching around the web, and don't see any other mention of this song having leaked. I even went to the boards at coldplaying.com (which I haven't visited since the morning that Violet Hill was released to radio) and nothing.

What are you playing at?
If you look closely at the search results on Ares, you'll see that there are 3 versions of the song with different sizes and formats. I expected it to play but all of them have no sound at all.

I guess I got all excited for nothing. :sad:

If you look closely at the search results on Ares, you'll see that there are 3 versions of the song with different sizes and formats. I expected it to play but all of them have no sound at all.

was one of them called "Every TEAR drop is a waterfall cute girl has orgasm on webcam"?

A-ha!

I feel like I've just starred in and solved my very own Cam Jansen mystery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom