Cleveland

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jv6dzd.jpg

Thanks again! :hug:

AArgh!
Orangecats had a pic of Larry--it's coming through like a big pixelated blur...and I might be in the pic! Is it coming through nice for everyone else? Is it just me?!

Dsc01274.jpg

Dsc01272bono.jpg

Dsc01278kevinandtracy.jpg

Dsc01299larry.jpg

Dsc01406.jpg

if you look closely you can see edges mothership waiting to take him back to the home planet

Dsc01430.jpg

this is what 4 drunks and a fat guy look like in Cleveland at 2am

Last edited:
You showed your face :ohmy:

Nice pics! Love that first one!

And Edge's mothership :lmao:

Thanks for not posting the WOWY skank pics! :angry:

enggirl said:
AArgh!
Orangecats had a pic of Larry--it's coming through like a big pixelated blur...and I might be in the pic! Is it coming through nice for everyone else? Is it just me?!

I think it is just you... :(

I see Alec's shirt! :lol: No AtomicBono though :(

I always :love: the Streets, Bono on the ellipse pics where you can see the audience...

Last edited:
whenever I see a post by Miroslava, I can't help but think...she kissed Bono's neck!!!!!!!

so uh, none of my pictures from the show came out :(....does anyone have a pic of Bono and the Edge chasing each other during UTEOTW?

OK, so finally saw the pic of Larry--but we're just to the right out of the frame :(
And the ones of Bono on the catwalk from the other side are great! (only we're not in them, either!)
Hmmm...maybe I dreamed the whole thing :eyebrow: :wink:

I finally got my pictures from Cleveland uploaded. You can view them here: idnarbrellim.net/gallery/

There's also Pictures from 10/25 Detroit up as well.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!!! :drool:

The last three pictures in the firs page!! :love:

What am I saying? You have lots of beaaaaaaaaaaautiful stuff!! Thank you for sharing!

I see you also grabbed some of that WOWY skank :mad: Think I could have them in original format so I can use them to do some crazy voodooo crap on her? :madwife:

Also, I saw you said a few nice things about me at Zootopia, thank you :hug:

Heee. You also have pictures of Lies at the Post! :happy:

Thanks and you're welcome!!! :edge:

Miroslava, pm me with your email address and I can send them your way. And no problem hun, the poster on that thread seemed rather mean about things, so I had to stick up for those whom I know. :hug:

Well, it was very much appreciated. :)

And hmmm not sure if I can PM you, but will try to email you. My email is on my signature banner. It's just my name @interference.com

:D

No one does (which for the most part is fine :shifty: , it cuts down on the workload :lol: )

Thank you!!!

:D

Yeah, the one picture I really wish I had got was of Edge's reaction to my sign, but I was so amazed by that moment that I couldn't take a picture. And if I had tried, it likely would have wound up blurry because I was goo. LOL. But yeah, he saw the sign and his eyes lit up and he gave me this enormous grin and chuckled a little.

121205u2060.jpg

lysrouge said:
Yeah, the one picture I really wish I had got was of Edge's reaction to my sign, but I was so amazed by that moment that I couldn't take a picture. And if I had tried, it likely would have wound up blurry because I was goo. LOL. But yeah, he saw the sign and his eyes lit up and he gave me this enormous grin and chuckled a little.

121205u2060.jpg

HOORAY!

Back
Top Bottom