Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gen. Chat said:

I'm not chasing Kate I just want her bed. :shifty:

I'll sell you mine. The European concert setlist partiers thought it was a pretty hot commodity.

Just stay away from my Kate. :mad:

Queen Bee said:
I'm here to be a drama queen :mad:
there's no room for negativity in setlist parties, k? NO ROOM!!
owned.gif

I should be going to bed. It's 9:45pm and I need to be up at 5:30am to buy tickets to Auckland II.

Goodnight to Khanada, Gen. Chat, "definitley" bono_man2002, and Drama Queen Bee! :wave:

Make sure this party manages another 30-odd posts and gets to Part VI! :mad:

bono_man2002 said:
My cat crawled up on my bed last night and slept on my spare pillow :cute:
:cute: sometimes tasmania will sleep on my spare pillow. although usually when i wake up i find my three buddies in their usual places. tasmania is by/on my feet, tabitha is curled up against my leg, and dolemite is curled up next to my spare pillow :love:

bono_man2002 said:
:wave: Seya Axver! , Good luck with New Zealand sales....may the force be with you!

Thanks! Let's hope I can get my tickets before TM NZ's website's servers spontaneously combust! :wave:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:cute: sometimes tasmania will sleep on my spare pillow. although usually when i wake up i find my three buddies in their usual places. tasmania is by/on my feet, tabitha is curled up against my leg, and dolemite is curled up next to my spare pillow :love:

Do your cats always go for the middle of your bed?....uhh....I can't move when Mittens goes into the middle.

One night I was awoken by a bite on the face...:lol: ....I think he wanted to go out.

I expect this party to still be hopping when I wake up! :dancing:

Have fun! :wave:

Oh, bugger it, we're so close to a record Part VI that I'll stay for it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

glad to see everyone has such confidence in my cooking abilities :sad:

Well, go on, make me a Tim Tam! I eagerly await it! :drool:

bono_man2002 said:
Do your cats always go for the middle of your bed?....uhh....I can't move when Mittens goes into the middle.

One night I was awoken by a bite on the face...:lol: ....I think he wanted to go out.
yes! :mad: although usually they kinda stir when i get up from the computer and get ready for bed. they follow me around the house :cute: so then i can hurry up and jump in bed and get all comfy before they come back up and lay in the middle :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom