Cleveland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part V

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't you guys like my Cleveland update? :(

OK, seriously, where the hell are the Cleveland people, if not watching Bono sing to a streetlight? There's STILL just one review on U2Tours, none on U2VT, and no-one's shown up here. Maybe the Zootopia lady was right and they all ARE on crack.

Axver said:

OK, seriously, where the hell are the Cleveland people, if not watching Bono sing to a streetlight? There's STILL just one review on U2Tours, none on U2VT, and no-one's shown up here. Maybe the Zootopia lady was right and they all ARE on crack.

Are they still chatting? :hmm:

Axver said:

oh sorry, i missed it. i read it now :D

yeah, it's kinda weird how they're all incommunicado :hmm:

KhanadaRhodes said:
yeah, it's kinda weird how they're all incommunicado :hmm:

Has Cleveland got the Internet, or is it like Perth and roughly 200 years behind those further east?

bono_man2002 said:

*Is tempted to run really fast*

*is tempted to chase after you in a fast car*

*remembers how bad his vision is*

*is no longer tempted*

Axver said:

Has Cleveland got the Internet, or is it like Perth and roughly 200 years behind those further east?

Perth is unable to have a U2 show next year because they haven't collected enough solar power to still be able to power the city and a U2 concert at the same time.

bono_man2002 said:

Perth is unable to have a U2 show next year because they haven't collected enough solar power to still be able to power the city and a U2 concert at the same time.

Aww, poor Perth. Just a few more months and they could've done it, like they did in 8.5 years between Lovetown and Popmart!

Gen. Chat said:
No, I bought a fast car in Kentucky and drove straight through. :wink:
From what I remember that part of the country was really pretty.
:hmm: unless you like the sight of dead bodies, you must be thinking of another city :wink:

memphis suuuuuucks. axver hates it so much he wouldn't even come visit me when he was a couple hours away from here this summer! :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
memphis suuuuuucks. axver hates it so much he wouldn't even come visit me when he was a couple hours away from here this summer! :wink:

That wasn't my fault. :sad:

I'm sorry. :sad:

bono_man2002 said:

Will Khanada ever get to sleep?
All this and more will be Revealed ...in.... THE SETLIST PARTY THAT NEVER DIES!!!

Boom Boom Bommmmmmmm

This is totally the best party ever.

PART SIX HERE WE COME :hyper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom