Chicago pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
0bafac5a.jpg

5e38c406.jpg

5b64bd8a.jpg

9ea8c803.jpg

3fb90ff7.jpg

hi PLEBAns - checking in from Chicago to say the shows have been great - pictures have been turning up slightly pear shaped but I'll upload what I have when I get back - I've got 2nd row seats directly behind Larry on Thursday so I'm looking into a new camera to get some nice pictures for that show

saw Steve Lillywhite, Ali, Jordan and possibly Eve, and Gavin Friday with a yellow note pad. Not to mention most of the u2 organization - Willie Williams is a cutie

sweetie said:

I hope to get in line by 6am!! Of course I haven't yet told the people that are going with me that little tidbit of information. :shifty:

They'll get over it. :tongue: It's worth every minute of it when the show starts and Adam keeps coming by and he's so close to you and... :combust:

(Oh, and the rest of the band too, if you're so inclined. :shifty: )

neutral said:

They'll get over it. :tongue: It's worth every minute of it when the show starts and Adam keeps coming by and he's so close to you and... :combust:

Adam was so cute! He had all the spots he was supposed to stop on and look cool for a while.
He just stood there in that open legged stance and smiled, while looking oh-so-posh :D

neutral said:

It is Definity worth every moment,esp having the B-man so close to you!!

Rhia

I got back from the May 7th concert on Sunday, it was an amazing show. Now it is all I can do to get through the day without thinking about what the Dec 14th show will be like. I didn't get into the line until 2:15pm, but yet I still managed to get the railing around the catwalk. Instead of flipping out when Bono first came out on the stage, my first thoughts were, "OMG, hes so fricken tiny." I couldn't believe how goodlooking all of the guys are in person. Adam....OMG, he was all over the place, he was the true showman of the night. The entire show was great. I am so happy to have been able to see U2, it was an amazing experience.

aac0.jpg

7635.jpg

8771.jpg

Back
Top Bottom