Chicago 4 setlist party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They should open the encore with beautiful day and have it segue into Streets via the extended MOS snippet.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

It's been sound checked before the last two shows, but hasn't shown up yet. My guess it's cause Bono's voice is still a bit rocky.

Thank you. :wave:

I think it's funny how Two Hearts is not so popular or well-liked of a song (relative to the rest of the U2 catalogue), but the minute there's any word of a rarity live, people salivate for it. :lol: (Unless I'm wrong and people are obsessed with Two Hearts.)

They should open the encore with beautiful day and have it segue into Streets via the extended MOS snippet.

That would definitely work well.

But I hope you're looking forward to Rambly Speech (snippet) / American Blow Job (snippet) / Paul Simon's Dead Dog (snippet) / Where The Lyrics Have To Change / California (There Is No Logic To Our Song Choices) (snippet).

I think it's funny how Two Hearts is not so popular or well-liked of a song (relative to the rest of the U2 catalogue), but the minute there's any word of a rarity live, people salivate for it. :lol: (Unless I'm wrong and people are obsessed with Two Hearts.)

Two Hearts was the song that first got me into U2! I have never heard it live before!

So yes, I am obsessed with them playing it. :wink:

I personally like it (4th best song on War after the usual suspects) and it was the album's 2nd single.

Of course it's still cool with something completely random like Scarlet comes back

Bono should bring back the Elevation Bullet rant about guns. ".... we don't need your help - America's making war upon itself!"

Can anyone say .... RELEVANT???

I'm no big fan of THBAO - I think it's one of War's weaker songs - but it was a single back in the day, would get some recognition, is definitely thematically appropriate, and would be fun to have in the set.

United Center - Chicago, IL - June 29, 2015

---------- People Have the Power ----------
01 - The Miracle (of Joey Ramone)
02 - The Electric Co. / Send in the Clowns (snippet) / I Can See for Miles (snippet) / Smells Like Teen Spirit (snippet)
03 - Vertigo
04 - I Will Follow
05 - Iris (Hold Me Close)
06 - Cedarwood Road
07 - Song for Someone
08 - Sunday Bloody Sunday / When Johnny Comes Marching Home (snippet)
09 - Raised by Wolves / Psalm 23 (snippet)
10 - Until the End of the World / Love and Peace or Else (snippet)
---------- INTERMISSION: The Wanderer ----------
11 - Invisible
12 - Even Better Than the Real Thing
13 - Mysterious Ways / My Sweet Lord (snippet)
14 - The Crystal Ballroom
15 - Sweetest Thing
16 - Every Breaking Wave
17 - Bullet the Blue Sky / 19 (snippet)
18 - The Hands That Built America (snippet) / Pride (In the Name of Love)
19 - Beautiful Day / I Remember You (snippet)
20 - With or Without You / My Kind of Town (snippet)
---------- Stephen Hawking Video ----------
21 - City of Blinding Lights
22 - Mother and Child Reunion (snippet) / Where the Streets Have No Name

CIt6k3yXAAAslTc.jpg:large

Fan of the War album. Played it over and over and over... Still love it, and that includes Two Hearts. Would love to hear it live again (I saw the War tour).:love:

Back
Top Bottom