Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gen. Chat said:

You're throwing out some pretty good requests so how bad could it be?

Well, it features Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box and Myxomatosis by Radiohead, for one thing. :uhoh: Quite different from 80s hits. :lol:

GibsonGirl said:

Well, it features Packt Like Sardines In A Crushd Tin Box and Myxomatosis by Radiohead, for one thing. :uhoh: Quite different from 80s hits. :lol:

Packt?! Crushd?! :sad:

With all the 80's around. When are we gonna have some hippie friendly 70's streams? :hyper:

Get some Zeppelin, and some Boston, and and and yea. :D

KhanadaRhodes said:
radiohead reminds me of asshole ex-boyfriends :mad:

and i was willing to give them a chance too and he had to go and ruin it all :madwife:

DTA, that's what I've learned. Dont Trust Anybody. "She stepped on my heart, with stiletto heels" :lmao: Thanks SouthPark

KhanadaRhodes said:
radiohead reminds me of asshole ex-boyfriends :mad:

and i was willing to give them a chance too and he had to go and ruin it all :madwife:

:( :hug: :hug: :hug:

Guys are just assholes in general. (Not the ones in here, though! You're the exceptions. :kiss: )

catlhere said:
DTA, that's what I've learned. Dont Trust Anybody. "She stepped on my heart, with stiletto heels" :lmao: Thanks SouthPark
i can't help it :(

a guy holds my hand because i stupidly wore my klutzy heels and gets the door for me and buys me ice cream and stuff. men are bastards :mad:

GibsonGirl said:

Guys are just assholes in general. (Not the ones in here, though! You're the exceptions. :kiss: )

I was about to say! :mad:

Girl's ain't a cup of tea either. How can you girls mood swing and change your mind on us so easily. You're a mysterious species, you women folk

GibsonGirl said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: thanks :)

still, even if that relationship had turned out better, i had to listen to hail to the thief for like five hours straight in one night :crack:

catlhere said:

Girl's ain't a cup of tea either. How can you girls mood swing and change your mind on us so easily. You're a mysterious species, you women folk

Women are confusing. :mad:

Women and the USA have one thing in common: they both aren't logical. :wink:

*waits to be shot for his JOKE, yes, a JOKE*

Axver said:

Women are confusing. :mad:

Women and the USA have one thing in common: they both aren't logical. :wink:

*waits to be shot for his JOKE, yes, a JOKE*

Get em Bush!!! :mad:
bush-finger-thumb.jpg

catlhere said:
boys can be like that too :(

my downfall is i always go for the sensitive, artistic type when in reality all that means is they're a girl with a penis :sigh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

boys can be like that too :(

my downfall is i always go for the sensitive, artistic type when in reality all that means is they're a girl with a penis :sigh:

Well it's better than being the non-confrontational type that just seems to love getting walked on by bitchy females that love being in control. It's a recipe for low self-esteem and heartbreak. Not a pretty picture. :tsk:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:hug: :hug: :hug: thanks :)

still, even if that relationship had turned out better, i had to listen to hail to the thief for like five hours straight in one night :crack:

:hug: :hug: :hug:

catlhere said:

Yes, some of us can be bitches. But some of us aren't half bad. Keep your hopes up. :hug:

Back
Top Bottom