Charlotte, NC Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wenda said:

Maybe one day when Bono's in an nursing home you can go visit him and request it. He'll maybe stand up and sing...never know! POSITIVE VIBES!

yesyes!

they will tour one day with Axver-Orgasm-Causing setlists and I will catch the one with Zoo, Electric Co, The Fly, and Bad :drool:

Larry's arms will promptly be re-attached after the show

Wow, this stream is like listening to RobotU2 :drool: Isn't there a heavy metal band composed of one guy and a bunch of robots playing instruments?

Arcadion said:
Does anyone REALLY want Zoo Station to replace UTEOTW?

I'd like them to rotate.

Alternatively, Zoo Station --> The Fly --> UTEOTW --> WGRYWH would own. Especially if you replaced WGRYWH with Acrobat! :drool:

Arcadion said:
Does anyone REALLY want Zoo Station to replace UTEOTW?

I'm thinking we could lose WOWY and get UTEOTW and Zoo Station.

Or lose Yahweh...

LemonMacPhisto said:

yesyes!

they will tour one day with Axver-Orgasm-Causing setlists and I will catch the one with Zoo, Electric Co, The Fly, and Bad :drool:

Larry's arms will promptly be re-attached after the show

:drool:

U2 should hire me. Then I wouldn't have to go to university! :happy:

I was scrolling back in the thread and noticed Wenda and GibsonGirl discussing the Toronto shows...I was at the second one, but the pics my sister and I took were seriously sub-par...but last night, I found this site from Universal Music here in Canada...some incredible shots, and maybe ones from your show, too :)

http://umusic.ca/u2/

Axver said:

I'd like them to rotate.

Alternatively, Zoo Station --> The Fly --> UTEOTW --> WGRYWH would own. Especially if you replaced WGRYWH with Acrobat! :drool:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Acrobat

with

Until the End
Mysterious Ways
Wild Horses

??? :drool: :drool: :drool:

LemonMacPhisto said:

Zoo Station
The Fly
Acrobat

with

Until the End
Mysterious Ways
Wild Horses

??? :drool: :drool: :drool:

Swap MW and WGRYWH in the order, and then YES!! :drool:

angelordevil said:
I was scrolling back in the thread and noticed Wenda and GibsonGirl discussing the Toronto shows...I was at the second one, but the pics my sister and I took were seriously sub-par...but last night, I found this site from Universal Music here in Canada...some incredible shots, and maybe ones from your show, too :)

http://umusic.ca/u2/

I was at Toronto 2 too as well, also! Thanks for the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom