categories are in: vote for U2 for VH1 awards!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am so beyond puzzled by this, it is just WRONG!
What can we do? I will do anything to change this. I spent a 1/2 hour before signing up more people I know. You can sign people up with their name@hotmail.com
Come on everyone, let's make this happen for the boys, why should they have to lose in every category when this was definitely THEIR YEAR! NO other tour was as successful as Elevation, and it is a joke that Bon Jovi or DMB win over them-
VOTE VOTE VOTE!

Bon Jovi as number 1 favorite band? And hottest live band? I think I'm gonna hurl.

------------------
And if you dance then dance with me...

[This message has been edited by ~LadyLemon~ (edited 11-03-2001).]

Originally posted by Starr:
I am so pissy...i cut & pasted on every message board i am in. I cannot believe they are getting beat by Bon Jovi & Dave Matthews.

U2 fans have to BIGGER then there fan base...

THIS KILLING ME !!!!!

That will be $1

Thank you!

CK

icon31.gif

icon31.gif

icon31.gif

icon31.gif

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 11-04-2001).]

KEVM,
The voting ends the during the awards show itself, December 2! I know you have a lot of work to do, but if you have time in the next week or two to put something together, then I think everyone here will try because this is a National Telivised event on cable! This is the SuperBowl of all polls. But I still don't understand how Bon Jovi got such a huge lead, and I don't know when the voting started.
We need to also get a link up at U2.com so fans everywhere on the planet can vote!
Over here at interference, will use KEVM machine. Just give us the instructions, and I hope my computer will be able to do everything.
So as soon as you can put something together KEVM, do it because this is going to be a real difficult situation to change.

ok ... this week is going to be a bit crazy for me ... i have 2 assignments and an essay that i have to workon as well as reading and a crappy crappy math exam on saturday
frown.gif

I'll see what i can do next week i just have to survive this week

wish me luck

.kevM - U2 AutoVoter
------------
icon18.gif
icon19.gif
icon17.gif
icon20.gif

Chow down on your schoolwork for right now! We will be ready for next week! UNTIL THEN, EVERYONE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only way I know is to shower U2.com with E-mails about this awards show and give them the link and tell them to post it in their E-mails and on the front page of the site.

Originally posted by KevM:
ok ... this week is going to be a bit crazy for me ... i have 2 assignments and an essay that i have to workon as well as reading and a crappy crappy math exam on saturday
frown.gif

I'll see what i can do next week i just have to survive this week

wish me luck

.kevM - U2 AutoVoter
------------
icon18.gif
icon19.gif
icon17.gif
icon20.gif

I use Windows 98. I just downloaded the autovoter at the bottom of your post, but I'm getting error notices...also, I'm getting the impression this won't work for the VH1 voting? The error messages I get come up when I try to install it. They say:

"A required DLL file MSVBVM60.DLL was not found"
"Access to the specified device, path, or file is denied"

What's up with that? Help, please?

THANKS!
smile.gif

------------------
"You're dangerous...'cause you're honest"

I have posted several times on U2.com but it seems everyone there is too busy talking about Bono Sightings

Just voted several times...the cookie thing works like a charm. It seems like Bono Jovi fans & DMB fans have stopped for while because there not really moving while U2 is slowing moving up....

COME ON GUYS when can do this....i have MUCH faith in U2 fans not to let other bands receive BEST LIVE SHOW or MUST HAVE ALBUM

KevM - if you write something I'll download it and let her run... I just can't stand the idea of Bon Jovi beating out U2 for best live show!
biggrin.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by Crzy4Bono:
KevM - if you write something I'll download it and let her run... I just can't stand the idea of Bon Jovi beating out U2 for best live show!
biggrin.gif

ME TOO
wink.gif

The only place where U2 has improved so far is the Best Group area! But it is the first movement of percentages upwards for U2! We went from 15% to 16%!
Interestingly, in all 3 area's Bon Jovi is nominated for, they are about to be overtaken by Dave Matthews Band. Obviously, Dave fans are organized or are spending a lot of time after school just voting. U2 fans need to have the same intensity and we need to involve overseas fans in order to WIN! Remember, U2s fanbase is about the same as Dave's in the USA, but worldwide are fan base crushes Dave's.
I just voted several times! Get out there and VOTE NOW! KEVM arrives next week.

hey starr?

do you know how i can disable my cookies?
i deleted all the vh1 cookies, but that doesn't seem to be working?

do you know how?

thanks for any help!

This is absolutely horrible.
U2 losing to a hair band of the 80's, and a group I really really don't like at all. I've never liked Dave Matthews either, and this is another reason why.

I went and voted, and was really disheartened to see that.

If U2 doesn't win in even one category, I'm swearing off that My VH1 awards show for good.

Last year's highlights were U2 opening the show and Metallica, but all this year is turning out to be is another farce.

I just had to vent, because I'm really upset.

[This message has been edited by SIK (edited 11-07-2001).]

VOTE NOW!!!! Signs that are votes are having an effect, are showing up now. For the past two days, we have increased one percentage point each day. Were still way behind, so we need to increase are intensity and spread the word to the U2 online community. E-mail every U2 website you can think of, and tell them to put up a link for the fans to VOTE! KEVM comes in to help next week.

Originally posted by Starr:
I have posted several times on U2.com but it seems everyone there is too busy talking about Bono Sightings

Really, they're going to be talking about the singer of the THIRD rated greatest band rather than the FIRST if they don't wise up!

[This message has been edited by DebbieSG (edited 11-07-2001).]

U2.com's latest E-mail to all registered members talks about the VH1 awards and gives the link to vote! VOTE VOTE VOTE! I hope they put the link on their front page as well.

Keep VOTING!!!!!!!!! We are getting results its just slow. If we can double the rate of votes, based on the past 4 days, we could be ahead in every poll by the end of next week. Everyone needs to triple their votes for next week and continue to spread the word! DON'T LET UP!

Back
Top Bottom