Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3464%3A3%3A88%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32335787%3B68%3B%3Bnu0mrj

:bono:: Oohhhhh, they're showing a montage of my first beach ball! Oohhhh, Beachy, how I miss ya... :sad:
:jordan: It's okay - don't cry!!!

cap219.jpg

:larry:Ok so now I want to take the opportunity to give the speech I was not allowed to give a few weeks ago on Grammy night..I just want to say that this is has Been a Musical Journey:blahblah: :blahblah:
:edge:Uh, Larry, we are in the middle of a concert..this is not the time or the place and this concert is being filmed....
:bono:Ah, just let him get it out of his system Edge, or he'll never shut up about it...

Last edited:
Lemon Grrrrrl said:
Not much of a caption, but it looks like Bono and Larry were ordered to stop fighting right before this pic was taken:
3464%3A33%3B4%7Ffp342%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233578798%3A28nu0mrj

:bono: Larry, why did you stole my shoes???

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3464%3A33%3B4%7Ffp345%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D3233578797%3A%3B%3Cnu0mrj

:bruce: And so Bono was looking for this H chord thing for days!! Can you believe it!!! A-hahahahaha!!!!!!!
: other guys: No way, no way - you're messing with us! :laugh:

:edge: <thinking>: It was 3 days, 16 hours, 42 minutes, and 39 seconds, but no...nobody asks me about it. Bruce always ignores me. :sigh:

:lol: :lol:

Lemon Grrrrrl said:
3464%3A3%3A88%7Ffp344%3Enu%3D3234%3E3%3B2%3E536%3EWSNRCG%3D32335787%3B68%3B%3Bnu0mrj

:bono:: Oohhhhh, they're showing a montage of my first beach ball! Oohhhh, Beachy, how I miss ya... :sad:
:jordan: It's okay - don't cry!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
thank you all for making my miserable day a little bit better *wipes tear from eye* god I love this thread!
:lol:

Crimson_Nails said:

That makes two of us with the miserable day syndrome. I feel your pain.
:hug:

ohh tell me what happened to yoU??
well, I'm having test week... had my exam french today.. and a test of social studies(sucks!!!!!!! 90 pages to read, nothing useful in it!) the last one made me nervous, I barely slept last night... ¬¬

2005vertigotour20060302buenosa.jpg

:bono: What a lovely night in *thinking* uhhhh crap... Oh yeah I see, Bwas for Bono, Blue sky, bue..*speaking* BUENOS AIRES!
:edge: *sigh* good thing we sewed them inside his jacket... god he never learns his lesoson! :shrug:

Galeongirl said:

ohh tell me what happened to yoU??
well, I'm having test week... had my exam french today.. and a test of social studies(sucks!!!!!!! 90 pages to read, nothing useful in it!) the last one made me nervous, I barely slept last night... ¬¬

Doing circulation in biology which I thought I was ok on. Clearly I'm not looking at my test result. So I have to resit it tomorrow and the revision is driving me insane.
Enough of that.
Keep the captions coming!

resoody2 said:
dumb ? but can someone refresh my memory on how to post a pic thanks!

when you write a message, there are lots of buttons with abreviations over the text box

click: IMG and a lil thing pops up

there you just paste the URL of the picture and press ok

it automaticly inserts the right html code into your post and your post will show a pic :)

other wise you just type it yourself:

url])
<- without the spaces

but remember: no hotlinking (read sticky thread on top at PLEBA for that)

lady luck said:

:bono:: Care to dance with me, Lemon Grrrrrl?

Oh, wait...you wanted a caption. He was actually saying that as this photo was being taken. :tongue:

How about...

:bono:: C'mon, tough guy, I'll take you on any day of the week!!! Awwww, ain't so tough without your mommy around are ya!

:rest of band: Bono, he's only 4 years old, for crying out loud!

:bono:: He looked at me funny, and I don't take kind to strangers who look at ya funny. Don't care how old they say they are!

:rest of band: :rolleyes: Yeah, he's gone past the 'extraordinary' phase of being drunk to being a mean drunk. Sorry, little boy. We'll help you find your mommy.

(Don't worry...mommy was found, right behind Bono - wearing the green shirt!)

Last edited:
r2rmae.jpg

interview: Bono what are you think about Robbie? Do you like him?
:bono: yeah, i like this guy. Robbie has got a great voice.
:robbie: (thinking) Oooh Bono, i Love you too :combust:

MissHewson said:
r2rmae.jpg

interview: Bono what are you think about Robbie? Do you like him?
:bono: yeah, i like this guy. Robbie has got a great voice.
:robbie: (thinking) Oooh Bono, i Love you too :combust:

aahhhhhh there actually IS a photo of them together?! :ohmy: :ohmy:

woah, sorry..but i've been searching for one forever! and even jonny in the background :drool:

THANKS so much for posting this!

lady luck said:
:bono:: So a guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender.. No, no, wait.. A guy and a sheep walk into a bar and say to the woman.. NO, a woman walks into a bar and says to the sheep.. Wait.. I swear I know how this joke goes..........
Ellen: Please.. can I leave now? :| Please?

kafrun said:

:bono:: Africa :blahblah: One campaign :blahblah: Robbie and I :blahblah:
Robbie: Oooooh, Bono freckles.. :drool:

*bursts out in laughing*
oh remind me not to eat soup in front of the pc..
*wipes screen*
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Robbie really looks like that... but I can remember me a quote of Robbie, recalling when he met Bono at a party, he was high, and he was looking at this painting for about half an hour...
then Bono came in, was like hey Robbie, still here?
Robbie: yeah man, and that painting- It's AWESOME!!
:bono: robbie, that's the window... :eyebrow:

shamelessly stolen from the Bono & Edge's kids trhead
bk1xp.jpg

:bono: :scream: NOOOO ME SHINY!!!! Eli, help me looking please! Where is it???
:elijah: *sigh* better get this over with soon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom