Caption thread #8: More Captioning!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:

bono19857cz.jpg

Please somebody, tell me those gals running towards me like rhinos are NOT PLEBAns :yikes:

Good one GG! :applaud: :lmao:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Good one GG! :applaud: :lmao:

thanks for the pic in the first place :D I'm gonna draw him :D I've been looking for a good young Bono pic, but had no success until I saw this one .. he's so cute when he's scared :cute: wonder what it is he saw tho.....

:shifty:

no I did not steal Edge's time machine to pay him a visit... now tell me, who was it?

Galeongirl said:

thanks for the pic in the first place :D I'm gonna draw him :D I've been looking for a good young Bono pic, but had no success until I saw this one .. he's so cute when he's scared :cute: wonder what it is he saw tho.....

:shifty:

no I did not steal Edge's time machine to pay him a visit... now tell me, who was it?

So you've been reading BonoMan too have you?!?

Okay, what's the deal with the beachballs? And shiny things? Hee. Gods, this is silly.:lmao:

Devlin said:
Okay, what's the deal with the beachballs? And shiny things? Hee. Gods, this is silly.:lmao:
The beachball jokes refer to the Slane DVD where Bono picks up a beachball from the audience and Edge laughs hysterically. The joke between them has never been explained, but PLEBAns have run with it.

As for the shiny jokes - I don't quite remember who started it, but I just ran with it cause Bono makes it too easy :p Now everyone loves them.. so it's sort of taken on a life of it's own. :giggle: Much like the superglue jokes, it's something that came from our goofy minds :coocoo:

3d377ce1.jpg

:larry: Why is it I can never find a bathroom after I've had four pints of Guinness? :grumpy: Oh well, I'll just.... :shifty:
There's a camera right behind me, isn't there? :angry:

kafrun said:

The beachball jokes refer to the Slane DVD where Bono picks up a beachball from the audience and Edge laughs hysterically. The joke between them has never been explained, but PLEBAns have run with it.

As for the shiny jokes - I don't quite remember who started it, but I just ran with it cause Bono makes it too easy :p Now everyone loves them.. so it's sort of taken on a life of it's own. :giggle: Much like the superglue jokes, it's something that came from our goofy minds :coocoo:

well I can't remember who started the shiny either, but I think it's because Bono is pretty easily distracted.. and sometimes on pics he has the look on his face like he's seeing something shiny :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom