Canada Road, Tennessee Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so because i missed it, when did this leak?

Earlier this afternoon. GetMusic, an official site of Universal Australia, put up the album with song samples ... and forgot to disable the ability to buy the digital album.

So some people bought it and now we all have it.

I'm definitely not that into Breathe except for its solo. It's the most HTDAABy song on the album. "I can breeeeeeathe [the scent of HTDAAB on this chorus]!"

Earlier this afternoon. GetMusic, an official site of Universal Australia, put up the album with song samples ... and forgot to disable the ability to buy the digital album.

So some people bought it and now we all have it.

oh shit the dumb fucks!!!!!!!!!!!! someone will get a fucking kick in the arse for that ! :lol::lol:

you'll swoon.

You're right.
swoon.gif

I'm definitely not that into Breathe except for its solo. It's the most HTDAABy song on the album. "I can breeeeeeathe [the scent of HTDAAB on this chorus]!"

:sad: Please tell me NLOTH I has grown on you a bit, or we're going to be in complete disagreement on this album as well.

:sad: Please tell me NLOTH I has grown on you a bit, or we're going to be in complete disagreement on this album as well.

I want to figure out what you see in the song, but beside the solo, I just can't. I've liked it less on each listen. Some good lines, but some quite awkward ones too. Bono feels like he's overdoing it. I might enjoy it more if its placement were better, though. I hate it getting between WAS and Cedars.

I haven't returned to NLOTH I since my first two listens. I've gone back to Magnificent, you see.

I want to figure out what you see in the song, but beside the solo, I just can't. I've liked it less on each listen. Some good lines, but some quite awkward ones too. Bono feels like he's overdoing it. I might enjoy it more if its placement were better, though. I hate it getting between WAS and Cedars.

I haven't returned to NLOTH I since my first two listens. I've gone back to Magnificent, you see.

Overdoing it? God, I love that Bono sounds like he gives a shit again. O COME ALL YE PEOPLE is so in character for him. He just towers over the song, dominates it. Had he been passive, he would have been swallowed alive. My enjoyment of Breathe is purely primal at this point, and I will have to take some time to think it through in the morning.

I can't blame you, really, as Magnificent is truly so, but NLOTH I really is fantastic. I mean, I knew I would love that song from the start. It's so passionate. Again, Bono is a big reason why this album works because he's so into it. He really sells the album.

Hi, everyone. I gotta check in on the Superthread on the night of the big leak! How's everyone doing? How's everyone liking the new songs? What's your favorite colour?

I can see the Hutdab vibe from Breathe, but only because Bono doesn't sound quite as good as he does on some of the other tracks. It certainly has a lot of energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom