bunch of little ones for no reason at all.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ghetofabu

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I love my hair. Like allot. I like it to the point of being snotty about it. I don't tell anyone this.

I like my eyes and feel special that they are different, but it makes me feel uncomfortable to be complemented about it, so I play it off and act ok with it.

I use to bit my toe nails when I was a kid because I was afraid I would miss with the clippers and cut a piece of flesh off.

It irritates me when people tell me I should quit smoking, but I don't show it.

I had cancer removed from my cervix and it has affected my ability to bear children.

I have a fear of being codependent because I don't want to feel like I need someone, so I overcompensate by being overly independent in just about everything.

I don't like asking for help.

It bothers me allot that I got kicked out of the AF for my weight. I tell just about everyone that it does not.

I am a sarcastic smart ass and it gets me in trouble allot and it makes people around me feel uncomfortable sometimes.

I am self-centered.

I like this thread.. I dont know why but it's exciting to read

ghetofabu said:
I love my hair. Like allot. I like it to the point of being snotty about it. I don't tell anyone this.

I like my hair too. But I'm usually not snotty about it. :D

It irritates me when people tell me I should quit smoking, but I don't show it.

Me too. :|

I had cancer removed from my cervix and it has affected my ability to bear children.

Wow... that's deep. :slant: Glad you're ok.

I am a sarcastic smart ass and it gets me in trouble allot and it makes people around me feel uncomfortable sometimes.

Me too. :|

*hugs* gheto just cuz.

ghetofabu said:
I love my hair. Like allot.

I like my eyes and feel special that they are different, but it makes me feel uncomfortable to be complemented about it, so I play it off and act ok with it.

I have a fear of being codependent because I don't want to feel like I need someone, so I overcompensate by being overly independent in just about everything.

Whoa, seems like we have a lot in common here! I also love my hair and eyes a lot. I'm not snotty though, just obsessive.
I am terrified of asking for and accepting help, cuz i got humiliated and degraded for it, and cuz i saw my mom also get treated terribly for being needy. Plus, asking for or accepting help has usually brought me more problems, made people angry at me,etc, so now I am extremely hesitant to ask for / accept help of any kind. It brings me much suffering, i really need to learn to get over this fear.
It seems like I need to be independant even if it kills me. I'm so afraid of relying on anyone. Its not that I dont want anyone to help me. I do. I just cant seem to let them.
As for being a sarcastic smart ass, well i CAN be one, it isnt my usual attitude though.

i feel a lot of what you're saying. i admire anyone who can talk about themselves in such a deep and honest way because i am simply terrible at it.

ghetofabu said:

Me too, actually. I have very long blonde hair and I'm vain about it. I brush it and play with it constantly.

A friend of mine had to have an emergency hysterectomy a few weeks ago. I've never had to go through anything similar, but I understand that that must have been very hard for you. :(

Uh huh, I know *that* feeling from personal experience.

And I can't admit that I want someone's company, or friendship, or love...or that I want someone, period.

I don't know if that was sympathy, exactly, but at least it was empathy. :shrug:

(((((((((((((((((gheto)))))))))))))))))

there's nothing wrong with liking yourself. and we're all self-centered to a point, Im sure you are not excessively so.

you don't seem like you'd be uncomfortable to be around, you seem like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with...and I like the way everything you say is short and to the point, because that is so not me :D

it's really amazing that you beat cancer, that takes a strong person...

Re: Re: bunch of little ones for no reason at all.

paxetaurora said:
Me too, actually. I have very long blonde hair and I'm vain about it. I brush it and play with it constantly.

Wow for some reason I always picture you with brown hair.

Re: Re: Re: bunch of little ones for no reason at all.

Sicy said:

Wow for some reason I always picture you with brown hair.
Pax in my view is prolly one of the most beautiful ppl on the board.
I promise:)

Db9

In response.

Sicy said:
*hugs* gheto just cuz. [/B]
thanks *hugs* back. :D
Miss MacPhisto said:
I am terrified of asking for and accepting help, cuz i got humiliated and degraded for it..... It seems like I need to be independant even if it kills me. I'm so afraid of relying on anyone. Its not that I dont want anyone to help me. I do. I just cant seem to let them.
I so know what you are saying here. :up:
Screaming Flower said:
i feel a lot of what you're saying. i admire anyone who can talk about themselves in such a deep and honest way because i am simply terrible at it.
I think I lied to myself for a long time about some of these things but I just came to face them and get them out there. I think it is better to admit something and get it over with and it feels like a weight off your shoulders. You may still do the things but at least you are consciously aware and that is better than denial.
LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Also glad you're alright gheto. :slant:
*hugs*
Thanks *hugs*
paxetaurora said:
And I can't admit that I want someone's company, or friendship, or love...or that I want someone, period.

I don't know if that was sympathy, exactly, but at least it was empathy. :shrug:

(((((((((((((((((gheto)))))))))))))))))
It's all good. thanks. :up:
BabyGrace said:
there's nothing wrong with liking yourself. and we're all self-centered to a point, Im sure you are not excessively so.

you don't seem like you'd be uncomfortable to be around, you seem like you'd be a lot of fun to hang out with...and I like the way everything you say is short and to the point, because that is so not me :D
If I am ever in jersey I will look you up and we can hang. :sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom