Buenos Aires III Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
IALW is one of my favorite U2 songs. You guys all are a bunch of debbie-downers at setlist parties! Booo! Why not just enjoy the U2 shows without all the bitch bitch bitch bitch bitching!! its soooo old! Geez don't you ever get tired of bitching? :lol:

IALW is one of my favorite U2 songs. You guys all are a bunch of debbie-downers at setlist parties! Booo! Why not just enjoy the U2 shows without all the bitch bitch bitch bitch bitching!! its soooo old! Geez don't you ever get tired of bitching? :lol:

i figure they enjoy bitching about it at every show as a joke, and just in the off chance that it won't show up at one show.

Maybe we should blame Frank. His contract demanded he appear in every show. If they skipped his song, he'd blow up the earth from the space station.

So really, Bono and the boys are saving the world every night. AND THIS IS THE THANKS THEY GET????

And they didn't think to put a "every show in such-and-such-leg" clause?? :doh:
They're smarter than that.

Estadio Ciudad de La Plata - La Plata, Buenos Aires, Argentina - April 3, 2011

INTRO - Space Oddity

01 - Return Of The Stingray Guitar
02 - Beautiful Day / Rain (snippet)
03 - I Will Follow
04 - Get On Your Boots
05 - Even Better Than The Real Thing
06 - Mysterious Ways
07 - Elevation
08 - Until The End Of The World
09 - I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
10 - Solo Le Pido A Dios (with Leon Gieco)
11 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
12 - Bad
13- In A Little While
14 - Miss Sarajevo
15 - City of Blinding Lights

Old time user popping in at the setlist party for what seems to be a memorable setlist. :hyper:

I was actually there last night. My 60-year old mom is there today. She went GA and I went to the stands. :reject:

It was also pouring quite a bit in Buenos Aires a few minutes ago :ohmy:

Cobble Cobble
turkey.gif

:wink:

My 60-year old mom is there today. She went GA and I went to the stands. :reject:

Ha ha - awesome! Has your mom seen them before?

I'm taking my sixty-something year old parents to the Minneapolis show for their very first rock show this summer, but there's no way they'd ever do GA. And no way I'd ever make them. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom