Brussels Rehearsal Setlist Party--- Part Three!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bathiu said:
is it over????

The dream is over...:wink:

dissapointed by the lack of any innovation setlistwise...understandable but slightly dissapointing especially after all the fuss created by quotes like different setlists etc..

still love the guys:wink:

Chizip said:

im sorry, but the correct question was "is that all???"

please make a u2 reference whenever it is possible

thank you

Is that all you want from us? :angry:

Nobody fucking kidnapped me. When will someone start a "Europe got fucked" thread? Maybe it's smart to wait for a few actual shows before starting that one, I guess.

hey everybody we really need to starting calling this the Eurigo Leg

No spoken words said:
Nobody fucking kidnapped me. When will someone start a "Europe got fucked" thread? Maybe it's smart to wait for a few actual shows before starting that one, I guess.

It's never too early to start those kind of threads:lol:

KUEFC09U2 said:
lol ok... so what was that quote about "they better change it tomorrow" bla bla

Have you seen the show so far on this tour? This setlist (while having great songs) has the worst flow of any tour/show I have seen (all the way back to 85). On some nights it barely made it in an arena. It will lose a lot of momentum in a stadium.

See - if you would have asked some questions you would have realized this has nothing to do with specific songs. They could play all these same songs in a different order and absolutely kill it.

:mad:

No spoken words said:

the "USA got an cat dubh" threat

:wink:

Well, at least all AB songs stayed in the set! And even we got UTEOTW! :drool:

However, we should still wait for tomorrow. Then all will be known...

Thanks a lot for a great time spent with the biggest fans! :D

OK.
Last post now that show's over and I'm a Refugee.

This setlist is not what it could have been.
But Until The End Of The World, Zoo Station, The Electric Co., The Fly, New Year's Day... I'm still totally convinced it's gonna be a great song. I expect a great deal of Boy rotation too!

So thanks for tonight guys, and even though it was disappointing, it's a great setlist.

Dalton said:

Have you seen the show so far on this tour? This setlist (while having great songs) has the worst flow of any tour/show I have seen (all the way back to 85). On some nights it barely made it in an arena. It will lose a lot of momentum in a stadium.

See - if you would have asked some questions you would have realized this has nothing to do with specific songs. They could play all these same songs in a different order and absolutely kill it.

:mad:
thats just one mans opinion out of thousands, so they should change it just for you?

from u2achtung
2005_06_09_img_3918.jpg

God Part III said:
OK.
Last post now that show's over and I'm a Refugee.

This setlist is not what it could have been.
But Until The End Of The World, Zoo Station, The Electric Co., The Fly, New Year's Day... I'm still totally convinced it's gonna be a great song. I expect a great deal of Boy rotation too!

So thanks for tonight guys, and even though it was disappointing, it's a great setlist.

cheers!

and you're right about a great set yet not what it could have been

Drea said:
Okay, for those of us just getting home from work... setlist please? :)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Intro "Everyone"
Vertigo
Until The End Of The World
Cry / The Electric Co.
Elevation (intro à la basse, guitare + batterie apparaissent au deuxième couplet)
New Year's Day (intro au piano, mauvais départ)
New Year's Day (intro au piano)
Beautiful Day
City Of Blinding Lights
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
Love And Peace Or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky / The Hands That Built America
Running To Stand Still
Video Droits de l'Homme
Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
Speech One Campaign
One

Zoo Station
The Fly (The Edge en grande forme)
Mysterious Ways

All Because Of You
Yahweh (Larry toujours au sequencers, tranquille... une main dans la poche)

Pis plus rien...
Le concert de répétitions semble terminer, toutes les lumières se sont rallumées.

**oops, Chrissy's quicker than me :reject:

thanks to our setlist nabbers gathering their info from U2achtung.com and thanks to the folks over at eastlink for providing some other details... who knows if I translated them right...:shrug:

Perhaps I'll stop by tomorrow for the setlist partay but I'm scheduled to go see the White Stripes at Music Midtown in Atlanta...:drool:
'bye!

Back
Top Bottom