Brown Willy, Cornwall Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hmm: And I still wonder why U2's cover of Everlasting Love is in the top 1000 chart of best ever songs each year... I mean, it wasn't even a single now was it? Just a bside as far as I remember!

:hmm: And I still wonder why U2's cover of Everlasting Love is in the top 1000 chart of best ever songs each year... I mean, it wasn't even a single now was it? Just a bside as far as I remember!

I dunno, but it gets played a LOT on the radio here. Popular wedding song, too.

That's two members of U2 I need to take wax strips to...

:yikes: You're not gonna wax Bono's armpits right?

Damn, that's gotta hurt a LOT.

:shifty: I better not ever show you any pics of B's belly.... or you'd want to wax him too.

*cough* not that I've seen his belly often or anything.. :whistle:

I dunno, but it gets played a LOT on the radio here. Popular wedding song, too.

Odd. Well this radio station is odd anyway in a positive way. They play 80s and 90s hits, with occasionally a few recent songs. (#@$#C@#@ldplay) Well and their fave U2 songs seem to be, UF(yes Ax, you can move here!) Pride, SBS, NYD, Everlasting love, Streets/WOWY/ISHFWILF, IWF and then Elevation/Stuck/Walk on.. tho they do play Mysterious ways and EBTTRT! and ofcourse One.. it's pretty cool :)

It was AIWIY's b-side, but in Holland, it charted in its own right on the basis of airplay. If I'm not grossly mistaken, it out-charted AIWIY!

:cute: Newbies, so easily offended.

I love the people who have to defend U2 at all costs and be positive about everything they've done, but even better are the types who act like that, but then make a song and dance about how they don't like one thing, as if it proves they aren't blind sheep.

Maybe I'll wait to see how the album sounds... :evil:

One wax for every "soul" or "kneel"....

Naw, not you. Nevar.

:wink:

:lmao: Oh boy, that's gonna be painful, very very painful!!

:whistle: It ain't my fault he always stretches like a feline and that his tshirts always move up and show his belly...

Everybody's a billionaire in Zimbabwe! :happy:

Fuck you, Robert Mugabe.

:whistle: It ain't my fault he always stretches like a feline and that his tshirts always move up and show his belly...

And I'm sure you've never snuck into his spare t-shirts and made them shorter...

B: "Wow, I must be growing taller..." *tries to pull t-shirt past belly button*

And I'm sure you've never snuck into his spare t-shirts and made them shorter...

B: "Wow, I must be growing taller..." *tries to pull t-shirt past belly button*

:lmao:

Well I haven't. :wink: All I've ever done with his clothes is once wear his black hoodie, and I didn't do anything but wear it!

hehe, he's most likely to blame for the tshirt thing tho, cause I remember a certain white tshirt that was suddenly light blue. I still think he had to do laundry that day, and perhaps he did it too hot too so his tshirts shrank.

That's only fair, since he's fucked everyone in Zimbabwe.

Zing.

I think it's kind of disturbing that Zimbabwe is now challenging Somalia for title of "worst failed state". ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE GOOD POSITION IT WAS IN AT INDEPENDENCE IN 1980! Most sensationally horrific decline, anybody?

hehe, he's most likely to blame for the tshirt thing tho, cause I remember a certain white tshirt that was suddenly light blue. I still think he had to do laundry that day, and perhaps he did it too hot too so his tshirts shrank.

Haha, even I've never managed to shrink anything, I think. But that's just cos I always use a cold wash.

Zing.

I think it's kind of disturbing that Zimbabwe is now challenging Somalia for title of "worst failed state". ESPECIALLY GIVEN THE GOOD POSITION IT WAS IN AT INDEPENDENCE IN 1980! Most sensationally horrific decline, anybody?

I think it's the most disturbing that Mugabe refuses to give up. I wonder if it'll ever happen, prolly when he dies or so.

Zing.

I don't know why someone hasn't assassinated the fucker yet.

Edit: Yes I do. No oil, right?

And you're female. :wink: For some reason we're better at this stuff than men. I never shrunk anything *YET* either.

It's not gender so much as paranoia, I think. I heard that hot water can shrink clothes, therefore I always wash in cold.

But maybe blokes don't even have enough common sense to figure that out... ;)

It's not gender so much as paranoia, I think. I heard that hot water can shrink clothes, therefore I always wash in cold.

But maybe blokes don't even have enough common sense to figure that out... ;)

well we wash at 40C, clothes won't shrink then, at least 60C for shrinkage. Well unless it's a new karate outfit, tho they are so huge they're supposed to shrink in laundry.

I've never shrunk anything. I always do a cold wash. I've no idea what the point of doing a hot wash is. Especially when I have the world's smallest hot water tank and wasting it on the laundry might mean I can't have a shower later.

Hrm. I can't be bothered figuring out temperatures... and our washing maching just has "hot" and "cold" options, not 40C and 60C...

I've never shrunk anything. I always do a cold wash. I've no idea what the point of doing a hot wash is. Especially when I have the world's smallest hot water tank and wasting it on the laundry might mean I can't have a shower later.

It's called bacteria killing. They die at hot temperatures, not with cold water.

I think it's the most disturbing that Mugabe refuses to give up. I wonder if it'll ever happen, prolly when he dies or so.

I really thought we were on the verge of something lately, but evidently not. He's got too much pride, too much invested in the position, and honestly don't believe it's entirely him - some pretty nasty generals must have a vested interest in Mugabe remaining in power.

Zimbabwe will be a bloodbath when he dies.

I forever regret not being able to see Morgan Tsvangirai when he gave a public lecture in Melbourne, but it clashed with something I had to attend.

I don't know why someone hasn't assassinated the fucker yet.

Edit: Yes I do. No oil, right?

That, and because whoever follows him may just be worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom