Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
last unicorn said:

Yes, sounds like good old Bono.
Hopefully someone could upload the interview for those of us who haven't seen it.

Someone will have it soon....I'm sure....in meantime you could download from rovelive.com...prolly only be audio for now....be worth checking out!

Hey everyone! Wow a setlist party in the middle of the day! Waited a long time for this one :). Can't wait to here Walk On again

dreamoutloud my fav song is Bad, though the first song i ever heard of U2 was Pride when i was 8 and my aunty played her me her U2 records i've been hooked ever since.
I'm 30 now btw lol.

Last edited:
pjotr said:
Hey everyone! Wow a setlist party in the middle of the day! Waited a long time for this one :). Can't wait to here Walk On again

And early in the morning for some. :crack:

hcbiggs2002 said:

Yeah, I felt sorry for those on the field getting soaking wet! But I'm sure once U2 was on stage you forgot all about that?! :wink:

Yes of course... We enjoy the hours with our heros and forgot all the rain! It was a big big party there front of stage...
... and a week later in barcelona we have a beautiful sunshine and a fat birthday-party for edge! :)

Although just so people are not too dissapointed IF they end up not playing Kite tonight, it's possible that they are not 100% happy with it yet and want to rehearse it more before playing it in front of an audience. That wouldn't be unheard of...

It would make a good closing song though. But not as good as 40...:drool:

Last edited:
any chance of electric co. , out of control or desire ???

thoughts

Any Pop songs at all?

Really I don't care - I'm happy with anything - but I would love to hear some songs from Pop and Zooropa

---photos still loading---photobucket is slow tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom