Brisbane Setlist Watch & Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 Bliss said:
where is everyone from????

Originally from Canada but currently in The Gambia, West Africa.

God bless the internet! :wink: I think we should all pause for a minute and realise how cool it is that we are all over the world but together being excited (and hopefully following live) about a U2 concert happening as we type on the other side of the planet!

oceane said:

God bless the internet! :wink: I think we should all pause for a minute and realise how cool it is that we are all over the world but together being excited (and hopefully following live) about a U2 concert happening as we type on the other side of the planet!

Hear hear!

Hiya oceane :)

There was a rumor that a radio station would play Window in the Skies early this morning. I wonder how early... How awesome would it be if it was during this setlist party and someone posted it to all of us waiting souls??? :faint:

oceane said:

Agreed---so amazing!

tick.. tock.. tick..

"Everyone, everyone, everyone!" (Followed by segue into Mofo)

Too bad Im not there. :madspit: Oh well, we can all pretend. :wink:

Utoo said:

MacHat, will you be at either of the Auckland shows? My wife and I will be at the opener on the 24th. So excited! We'll be staying for a little under two weeks to explore NZ---I wish we had two months!

Yep, I'll be at the gig on the 24th, so excited! :hyper:

Have an awesome time here in NZ! :D

It's starting? Isn't it something like 20 til the hour there? Isn't that kind of an odd starting time? Maybe they're doing it to pop in an extra 20 minutes of U2-gooey-ness. :hmm:

MacHat said:

Yep, I'll be at the gig on the 24th, so excited! :hyper:

Have an awesome time here in NZ! :D

Thanks! We've always wanted to go, and things really fell into place. :D

Hello Hello!!

This is my first eva setlist party and I am so excited!!!

I am in the UK and at work so will be disappearing a bit!!!

Lisa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom