Brazil/Argentina Presale-General Sale Discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
this is crazy how fast pre-sale is selling out for Buenos Aires and Sao Paulo. I can see a third show in both cities. i feel sorry for people who are missing out on the pre-sale here. why doesn't live nation make more tickets available for pre-sale? those of you who missed out unfortunately maybe you'll get another chance if they announce a third show. i know it sucks but maybe you all can score decent tickets during the regular sale too. best of luck:)

I feel like Santa! :D

Imagen1.jpg

According to the local promoters of u2's concerts in Brazil, the second show at Sao Paulo is already sold out

According to the local promoters of u2's concerts in Brazil, the second show at Sao Paulo is already sold out

That´s great. A third show in Sao Paulo is in order I guess.
As for the second show in La Plata, according to Ticketek website, GA is already sold out. At this pace I believe all tickets will be gone faster than what happened with the first show. Again, a third show should be added.

Well I got my Tickets for the second night in São Paulo just because of the second presale... Really. I hate U2.com and Live Nation :angry::angry::angry: but I'm glad that I got my tickets. :D:D :hyper:

Congrats Harley.GirlU2! :)

I'm a little anxious about when they might put a third Argentinian show on sale, IF there is to be a third, since I will be out of town much of the time over the coming three weeks. But then again, it probably is a bad time put tix on sale in general so I probably shouldn't worry (plus I won't be totally away from a computer)...

Wonder why all the spread out dates? Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo and Mexico City have all done this. Do the band object to play 3 shows in 4 days? Not that I really give a shit I suppose when they play, as long as they are. Congrats to you Brazilian folks! Hope you get a 3rd show in B.A. and a 2nd in Santiago!

Actually, it´s kind of a disappointment. Tickets for the first show sold out much faster. Hope I´m wrong but at this pace I doubt there will be a third show in Argentina.
Or maybe ticketek is not updating its website frequently enough? Heres hoping.

Yeah two days in between - I hope they don't think they're gonna shove a fourth show in there on the 12th - That would be insane. I new the Argentina show would sell well, being so close to Beunos Aires

Rumour is that if Sao Paulo III sells out, promoters in Porto Alegre and/or Rio will be able to add shows there.

If that's what happens, I reckon it's a pretty shonky way to schedule shit.

Rio is way to close to Sao Paulo is they already have three shows. But, Baltimore isn't far from Philly. And NJ isn't far from Philly. So, I guess my theory doesn't hold up

Back
Top Bottom