Boston2 The BEST SETLIST PARTY EVER Pt 4 - it's out of control!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna collapse with excitment....:hyper:...this is Out of control!!!...I love U2......makes November seem so faaaaar away...:)

AND UNTIL THE END OF THE WORLD
I'm forever happy.

---

Which is weird because this gives me no further insurance that I'll get to hear it live. U2 fans are weird people.

what's special is UTEOTW (only played once before on this tour), followed by OOC... then into WOWY (played only a handful of times).

i hope they keep mixing it up a bit for the last show!!! come on guys, throw caution to the wind!! :hyper: :wink:

Palace_Hero said:
Folks, apart from OOC, what IS special about tonights setlist?

for me, I love the Aerosmith snippets. I was at Chicago 4 when they trotted out UTEOTW for the first time on this tour and it's one of my favorite songs...and I love Out of Control, which also has not been played this tour. So, um, I'm happy. :huh:

Debut of a 25 year old song that was played extensively on the last tour, second time of a song that has been played almost every show until this tour and 4th (I think) appearance of one of the most tired songs U2 could play?

If Crumbs or WGRYWH shows up, I'll change my tune. But right now it is only a slightly above average set.

Palace_Hero said:
Debut of a 25 year old song that was played extensively on the last tour, second time of a song that has been played almost every show until this tour and 4th (I think) appearance of one of the most tired songs U2 could play?

If Crumbs or WGRYWH shows up, I'll change my tune. But right now it is only a slightly above average set.

Sheesh...

we knew it. How could we forget.

Into Crumbs. JUST LIKE ON THE ALCUM!

THAT'D MAKE SENSE!!!

that other thread is still going on, i think? bullfight did happen, they messed up out of control...

Palace_Hero said:
Yes it is going on and it is filled with people celebrating the second coming, in this very forum.

HOORAY THEY PLAYED P{RIDEDDDDEE~!!

wow, i think you may be a little grumpy. do you need a cold compress on your head?

Palace_Hero said:

:eyebrow:

Bringing back good memories for me...from Elevation tour....:drool: ...all we need now is Bad...:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom