Bono's Shoes!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
16.jpg

Theyre TUK creepers so you could just email them?
Ive bought from them before they are pretty cool brand.
Anyhow thats all I know
TUK black creepers.

I don't have a problem with Bono's creepers but Bono's Elevation shoe's , don't know what there called ...:drool:

BE-FEET.jpg

Yahweh_OMG said:

I was there!!! That was in Berlin or Zurich (don't remember I saw both...) and he said "Who gave me those shoes, they are too small"... or something like that

:wink:

Maybe he was given Larry's shoes by accident.............
:silent: :uhoh: :rolleyes:

light said:

I was there!!! That was in Berlin or Zurich (don't remember I saw both...) and he said "Who gave me those shoes, they are too small"... or something like that

:wink:

It was Berlin.

The famous: "There's no business like shoebusiness."

The Clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kinCEpMObh4Quote:

:) [/B][/QUOTE]

GAH HA HA HA HA HA!!! I didntr go in this thread thinking it was just another thread to bash Bono's shoe choices ((which I approve and realte to my self)) and tghen i see the clip!! BRILLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
5.gif
5.gif
5.gif

BONO I LOVE YOU!!!!:hug:

CMM said:
Yeah, but I've a theory Bono wears shoes that are too big to make his feet look bigger. ;-)
:shifty: I've wondered that myself. His ZooTV boots especially looked quite a bit bigger than they should've.

But since we're talking Bonoshoes, anyone have any info on these, or more photos:

bonopole.jpg

They're my favourite, and I recently picked up some shoes that look almost just like them. My very own Bonoshoes :drool:

Maybe I'll get a picture of them soon :wink:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

:shifty: I've wondered that myself. His ZooTV boots especially looked quite a bit bigger than they should've.

Well, see, the evidence is in Outside It's America, when they're buying cowboy boots.

Lola (at least I'm guessing that's her voice) tells the guys in the store to get him a 9.5-10.

The trick is, you have to buy cowboy boots about 2 sizes too big. You do the math.

:D

Possibly she didn't know about that cowboy boot size thing and just asked for his shoe size? :hmm:
(I have a pair and they are my regular shoe size and fit fine.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom