Bono's Mercedes for sale on Ebay...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Carmelu2fan said:
:giggle: oh Dis...
ehmm, Attention all Pleaba ladies... I will start taking up a collection right away for the Bono Clone, er I mean Bono Car.

:shifty:

Dear Carmelu2fan,

Enclosed please find my last paycheck.

Bono Mot

:wink:

I remember sneaking with my friend and listening to her older sister's Cheech & Chong records in our basement... we really thought we were sly :lol:

BonoFox1 said:

Hmmm is this normal??? I've known racing cars to carry extinguishers but........:der:

It is mandatory in some European countries (Germany, for example) but not all. I was adviced to have one in my car for precausion but I still don’t have one :reject:.

In the programme “Bono’s Millions” it was said that the reason for that fire extinguisher might have been the huge stereo system he had installed in the car, because it consumed so much power that it was potencially fire hazzard.

BonosMercedes14.jpg

BonosMercedes15.jpg

Carmelu2fan said:
:giggle: oh Dis...
ehmm, Attention all Pleaba ladies... I will start taking up a collection right away for the Bono Clone, er I mean Bono Car.

:lmao:

:hmm:

[QOUTE]Originally posted by Carmelu2fan
Using the latest technology, I should be able to make 8 clones out of three strans of hair.
So I can make a Boy, War, JT, UF, AB, POP, Elevation and Vertigo Bono...we will still have to share but with all those Bono's running around we should be able to manage[/B][QOUTE]

Where do I sign up for some time with POP Bono? :)

LostAtMoon said:

In the programme “Bono’s Millions” it was said that the reason for that fire extinguisher might have been the huge stereo system he had installed in the car, because it consumed so much power that it was potencially fire hazzard.

:lol: Now that makes perfect sense to me. :wink:

Bono Mot said:

OMG...that happened to my roommate in college and she had a Monte Carlo! :lol: That's one HAWT car...ssssssss! And I had to drive this wreck of a car recently when mine got wrecked that I called "The Weed Wagon" because it smoked like that car in one of those Cheech and Chong movies. (Anybody know what I'm talking about?!) A fire extinguisher would have been a good idea, now that I think about it!:hmm:

:lmao:

the weed wagon:lmao:

LostAtMoon said:

It is mandatory in some European countries (Germany, for example) but not all. I was adviced to have one in my car for precausion but I still don’t have one :reject:.

It's not mandatory in Spain, but many cars have it, not only the race ones. :wink:

LostAtMoon said:

I think that was a joke...a friend of mine has a huge stereo system in his car too and he has never had any troubles.

Does anyone have a pic of the front of that car? :)

:hmm: Is the license tag required to be on both the front AND the back of the car?

Really? Wow, where do you put your airbrushed unicorn tags or your I :heart: (fill in blank) college tags and such like that? :giggle:

bonomercedes.jpg

I have one of those I :heart: U2 plates, someone gave it to me... :giggle: maybe i should put it on my car ... right now it's on my bookshelf.

Put it on the car already!!! Hey, was that in your local paper?

No I got that from the auction on ebay. Still tryin to convince hubby to bid for me... hmph... and he SAYS he loves me. :madspit:

Hmph! And it IS your birthday...well, around your birthday...in my book it lasts a good three weeks before and after the actual day. Want me to get on the horn and yell at him? :madwife:

:lol: Plus the auction says you must pick it up in person.... wanna take a little trip to Ireland with me mot??

YES YES YES YES PUH-LEASE!!! My passport is good for another four years! I'm good to go! How much is the bidding up to, by the way?

Think that works out to be about $38,400. :hmm: How many days left? I need to go pawn some stuff. :wink:

bonocomet said:
30,000.00 Euro

(Whats that in $ btw?)

according to google calculator it's
30 000 Euro = 38 406 U.S. dollar

:)

pretty close mot!

I like the article.. and finally they stopped putting longhaired Bono pics on it :lol:

A 1980's Mercedes? :tsk:

No no, the Maserati is getting old, he should sell that instead, so that he could get a new fancy car...

... and I could get the Maserati! :shifty:

Merc said:
A 1980's Mercedes? :tsk:

No no, the Maserati is getting old, he should sell that instead, so that he could get a new fancy car...

... and I could get the Maserati! :shifty:

you'd have to fight me for it :evil:

and the maserati is a liiiittle more expensive than 30,000 euros..

Well, B'sDoll if I get one more stran of hair from Bono's car, I will be able to make you your very own McPhisto.
:nerd: Dreamoutloud has a very good plan cooked up. There is a chance that Adam, Edge and Larry, rode in the Benz, who knows what we could do with there DNA:macdevil:

Good point, Adrianna... :hmm: I wonder what we could create if we combined the DNAs of Larry, Bono, Edge and Adam altogether??

Galeongirl said:
you'd have to fight me for it :evil:

and the maserati is a liiiittle more expensive than 30,000 euros..

Oh yeah? I'll fight you like this ---> :madwife:

Or, wait... by the time Bono sells the Maserati it will probably be a total wreck, because of his "alternative" driving style! :hmm: You know what, you can take the Maserati, then I'll take Edge's Audi instead! :wink:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom