Bono to perform with The Corrs in Edinburgh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~fairy_girl~ said:
OMG *droooooools*

Thanks Queen Bee for all those caps!!!

Is it ok if I "steal" some later and post over at the Corrs forum? Of course I'll credit you and praise you and all that. ;) I'll upload to my own pb account if you want.

And, I don't sodding beliiiiieeeeeve it!

I can't play the video which downloaded. :sad: I hate torrents. Dunno whats wrong though, tried it in Real player and says it needs to download something, then it says there's no more updates to download/install... then I tried in WMP, and I can get audio only. :sad: :sad: :sad:

BTW, also means I can't upload to YSI cos the video is somehow corrupted for me. :(

Of course! Yeah, I'd prefer if you upload the stills to your own PB account. Thanks for asking. :)

You'll need a codec in order for the file to work. Go here: http://www.3ivx.com/download/index.html That should enable every player on your computer from playing the video (both picture and audio).

Queen Bee said:

Of course! Yeah, I'd prefer if you upload the stills to your own PB account. Thanks for asking. :)

You'll need a codec in order for the file to work. Go here: http://www.3ivx.com/download/index.html That should enable every player on your computer from playing the video (both picture and audio).

Okay, thnkyou! I'll do the uploading and posting later :) cos got work in a few ;)

And, I just posted more links on the last page to download the mpeg video of it, so I'll see if that works. If not, I'll try the codec. Thanks for the advice! :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

No wonder he likes dancing with her so much....

"I'm a little guy....but you make me feel so BIG! "

:wink:

PS.
These pics :scream:
I want to be her SO bad!!! :scream:

:lmao: That's so funny!

browneyedgirl40 said:

Yeah, I'm gonna have to take those pills too, because me and Bono are the same height:huh:
I think Im the same height as him too :hmm:
He was taller than me with his elevator shoes while i was in converse all stars which would lead me to believe that if he was barefoot he would lose a couple inches off the height and i wouldt have to look up to kiss him
:shifty:
did I just say that?

The Fly

5e1e5b2d.jpg

u2bonogirl said:

I think Im the same height as him too :hmm:
He was taller than me with his elevator shoes while i was in converse all stars which would lead me to believe that if he was barefoot he would lose a couple inches off the height and i wouldt have to look up to kiss him
:shifty:
did I just say that?

Dream out loud baby, dream out loud! :drool:

faithingrace said:
Yes I remember jellies. BTW yellow rose = friendship. Anyone know if this is going to play in the USA?

I'm in the UK but I would doubt it. It didn't even make it onto terrestial TV (the five main analogue channels) here! Only available on BBC3 on digital cable and freeview. I think it may have been on BBC One Scotland as well but I'm not sure :)

I should have a video file about 20 mins or so in length ready in an hour or so :wink:

enajh2 said:

I'm in the UK but I would doubt it. It didn't even make it onto terrestial TV (the five main analogue channels) here! Only available on BBC3 on digital cable and freeview. I think it may have been on BBC One Scotland as well but I'm not sure :)

I should have a video file about 20 mins or so in length ready in an hour or so :wink:

:hyper:

RTE 2 broadcasted it here in Ireland, thank god. It was a long night and I actually fell asleep before Bono and The Corrs came on. I did have the video going. I watched it this morning before going to work and I almost fell off my chair... And now I'm at work and I can't concentrate. Great... :eyebrow:

:)

biff said:
So, to borrow from @U2, why is this man still awake?

So far today at the G8 Summit in Scotland, Bono has:

-arrived at Gleneagles Hotel and shaken hands with a man in a kilt
-met with U.K. Prime Minister Tony Blair
-met with German Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder
-spoken at a news conference
-met with Canadian Prime Minister Paul Martin
-met with U.S. President George W. Bush and wife, Laura
-taken a box of CDs with 38 million electronic signatures of the Live 8 List to a news conference and to tonight's Live 8 "Final Push" concert at Murrayfield Stadium
-sung "When Stars Go Blue" at Murrayfield Stadium with the Corrs

Just another day in the life of a rock star in the middle of his band's latest globe-trotting world tour...

I would be dead about half way through that. :| :yawn:

I thought the same thing when I read that! The man is a machine I"d be passed out for a month!

Back
Top Bottom