Bono + The Edge luv thread #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
01Jtlove.jpg

Welcome Nilthoron...From one new PLEBA to the next newer PLEBA!! Enjoy the best U2 fan site out there!!!

Lobe said:

Bono has a secret technique... he passes his arm around people's shoulders and push them down softly so he can look a bit taller... :tongue:

Bono :tsk:

And I thought it was just him showing some tenderness.

:wink:

wojtekg, I know I'm repeating myself, but can you PLEASE upload your pictures instead of adding them as attachment, because we non-premium members cannot see them. Just do it like all the others here do it, thank you!

last unicorn.... since we are on the subject. How the hell does one upload photos on here?! I am totally baffled. Any tips would be welcome. When I go to add a pic it asks for a url ?????

Am I being thick?

:|

You have to upload your pictures first to a photo hosting website, like photo bucket (most of us here use this site); then you get an url for every picture and you simply have to copy and paste the url and insert it here with the img tag.

Carrie Anderson said:
last unicorn.... since we are on the subject. How the hell does one upload photos on here?! I am totally baffled. Any tips would be welcome. When I go to add a pic it asks for a url ?????

Am I being thick?

:|

Carrie and anyone new to pic posting.. Here are some instructions to get your pics on to the threads...It's quite easy

http://forum.interference.com/t89742.html

Also there also more instructions on the second thread of tis folder as started by nurse Chrissy

I was mystified at how to post photos too Carrie, so glad you asked! It's easy when you know how! <g>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom